Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Biomedical health and life sciences in UCD

Options
  • 20-08-2006 11:27am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 902 ✭✭✭

Anyone else really really want this course?!! It sounds really good and exactly what I want to do!! Its a new course and I have not a clue what the points will be like! What you guys think? Points high - above 500 or mdeium above 450? I know I only have to wait now lets see less than a day! but i want to know!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 887 ✭✭✭Rockerette

aint it mad how different we all are..

"It sounds really good " - hehe, no disresepct here at all, but i saw the title and went "why.. why would someone choose to do that?!"

hehe but good luck anyway, whatever floats yer boat as they say :D

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭Rob30888

I read a while back that the points are published in the papers this weekend, so is there any sign of them?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 902 ✭✭✭d4gurl

Rockerette wrote:
    aint it mad how different we all are..

"It sounds really good " - hehe, no disresepct here at all, but i saw the title and went "why.. why would someone choose to do that?!"

hehe but good luck anyway, whatever floats yer boat as they say :D

I should really rephrase! Its a great course for those interested in medicine, pharmacy, physio etc... It has a great programme and great career choices after! Any better heheh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 887 ✭✭✭Rockerette

yup that sells it a bit more i suppose ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,698 ✭✭✭InFront

I think it's going to attract they guys who've just missed out on medicine/ vet/ dentistry and maybe pharmacy and so the points will probably be reasonably high. Maybe around the 500 mark? It'll probably be similar to radiography.

I'm not a gambling man, but if you are taking bets I'd say 480, cos it is a new course and may not be well known. Have no idea really:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 194 ✭✭Dave Larkin

That's my third choice and it definitely sounds interesting. I do hope I get my first choice, Science in TCD, before it, though. It will be good to see the points requirements, though.

Advertisement