Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trading in games

Options
  • 20-08-2006 12:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,475 ✭✭✭

Can anyone tell me if Xtravision, Game or Gamestop give the best prices for game trade ins? I doubt it's Game, but since they're the closest to me, I wonder if they're really that bad compared to the other 2.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭Kristok

xtravision is suppose to be the best but not by much you might want to consider selling them on boards you will get a better price here.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭rgiller

I was fairlyl pleased with the trade in value I got for some games I brought into Xtravision the other day. In my experience they're better then either of the other two. Gamestop is worth a look if they have a "bring in four old games and we'll give a new one" offer on.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

as someone on "the inside" in xtravision, the company tends to make sure it offers the best price... though you still get people bitching for getting next to nothing for fifa 04 etc.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

At the end of the day you are very rarely going to get what you expect from trade ins, back in the day with Gamesworld we had people taking the whole thing way to personally, and now the prices are firmly fixed by the head office, prices are usually half the second hand value, less again for cash, but then, its a buyers market.
    Boards id definitely the best place to shift stuff, people are more willing to pay closer to what they go for in the shops.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 kenneth1512001

do xtravision take trade in dvds....

• Advertisement
Advertisement