Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

any surfers

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭kjt

lol Ehh... I have to go now...

Na thank god it's not. I just saw it written somewhere and had to have it as my sig...

//Haha suckors fell for it

• Registered Users Posts: 812 ✭✭✭littlesurfer

thumbs up on thechoccy....only thing is the effect is wearing off so i'l be as fat as a pig soon!!

Anyway turning off my lap top anyminute now....anymore suggestions re surfing trip are welcome!!! hope we manage to sort something out!!

• Registered Users Posts: 564 ✭✭✭cue

Leave room for me in the line up! A friend of mine has this theory about surf. He says that the waves crashing around the place actually produces a special sort of squashed oxygen molecule in the water which is similar to a kind of addictive laughing gas, and that is why people are always filling their lungs whenever they get near the ocean. It also explains why we laugh like kids as we zip over the water. Count me in.

Sweet, thats four so far. + 4's friends = about 15 I'd say. Sounds like we're gonna have a good bash.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,989 ✭✭✭68 lost souls

Well now that the forum has been approved with Joejoem as mod we can start a thread there bout this, just have to wait until it is setup now.

PS. Thanks to everyone who supported the forum.

• Advertisement

its done its done its done!!!! its near the top of the sports forums!!!!

I think you've had too much chocolate and too many days off work that you've gone crazy. I still can't see it :P

no i promise it was there earlier!!! promise...i'm going looking for it now.....swear it was there

okay found it....its definately there....Up with the a's....i wasn't signed in earlier and couldn't find it but it popped up when i did.........try that!

Breaking promises makes little bears cry!!

• Advertisement

Nope, maybe your just the lucky one. I can't see it when I'm logged out or when I logged back in. Ahh there's no rush :)

okay i worked it out....its not set up on all the menus yet.....click on the sports link along the top edge of your browser....its not on the drop down list but if you click on it the forum will be on the opened list

my work here is done

Advertisement