Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Man Utd V Fulham K/O 13.30 PPV(May contain scores)

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,326 ✭✭✭✭A Dub in Glasgo

evad_lhorg wrote:
    Id say he'll get a ban for that.

As he was punished in the game for the tackle (yellow card), I don't think anything else can be done.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 961 ✭✭✭AthAnRi

Was impressed bu UTD's start. But seriously unimpressed by Fulham. Ronaldo, Rooney, Saha and Evra all played really well. Scholes was good too. O'Shea was the weak link and he had a hand to play in their goal as did Evra for being out of position. However Evra was good all day while O'Shea wasn't

Brown challenge on Giggs was terrible. Can't believe he will get away with it. Imagine if that was Rooney? there would be absolutely no talk about the match today if it was.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,595 ✭✭✭Giruilla

Was he not involved with a similiar incident wiith a portsmouth player last season? Davies i think.

Apperantly they had a falling out a spurs and davies accused brown of trying to break his leg in a tackle.

could be completely wrong though.

Yeah your right, i was thinking that at the time too! That tackle against Davies was just as bad as Giggs' if not worse!! He has to be banned imo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭jobonar

funny but we all know ruud is in a different class to saha

true. but if Saha and Rooney keep going like they did today we won't miss him as much!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,399 ✭✭✭✭Thanx 4 The Fish

Giruilla wrote:
    Yeah your right, i was thinking that at the time too! That tackle against Davies was just as bad as Giggs' if not worse!! He has to be banned imo
    He can't be banned, he was punished during the game and so the FA are not allowed to do anything to him unless the ref says he did not see it right.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,595 ✭✭✭Giruilla

He can't be banned, he was punished during the game and so the FA are not allowed to do anything to him unless the ref says he did not see it right.

Which probaly won't happen, right? But surely the ref would admit he didn't see it right, theres not much wrong with that. You'd think refs would want to kickk stamping out of the game as much as anyone, Brown needs to punished. If those tackles carry on, players careers could be prematurely over. As someone previously said, imagine if it was Rooney!

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

Good start but Fulham were also awful, Browns challenge was a disgrace, he should still be pulled up for it though, if Rooney can get 3 games for a jump then I cannot see why the FA cannot pull up Brown for that joke.

Ronan, you do care, really you do.

PS - Anyone know why I have "<some sig content removed> " instead of my signiture pic?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭Sizzler

Only time will tell how bad Fulham really are but take nothing away from our performance. Its been a long time since I saw us start like a train so it was good to see, no matter who the opposition.

Chelsea played a piss poor Man City team and got 3 goals, City were just as bad as Fulham and offered nothing in any dept of the pitch and Chelsea didnt get 5 did they? They got a deflected goal too so not exactly a mind blowing performance on the day ;)

Also was it just me or did Shevchenko look a little lost for long periods? Id expect him to get better tho !

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,049 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

Sizzler wrote:
    They got a deflected goal too so not exactly a mind blowing performance on the day ;)

Well we got an og so that probably the same thing i guess:D

• Advertisement
Advertisement