Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nikki's "Interview"

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

what a tool

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭PowerHouseDan

A Muppet alright... I reckon pete wont stay with her he was even gettin fed up in the house...And at the moment he can get any girl he wants why would ya want that thing....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Haha that was funny. Great bit of acting there by the Bride of Pukenstein.

Irregardless I hope she goes away for a very long time now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭sanncoo

Unfortuantely, I don't think she will go away. New show on C4 - Princess Nikki.........eeeeek! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,041 ✭✭✭K_user

sanncoo wrote:
    Unfortuantely, I don't think she will go away. New show on C4 - Princess Nikki.........eeeeek! :(
    “Princess Nicky” was conceived off the back of her first eviction. At that point her popularity was quite high and I think many were shocked at her departure. I believe her popularity dropped after going back into the house. The show mightn’t be as successful now as it could have been…

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭sanncoo

K_user wrote:
    “Princess Nicky” was conceived off the back of her first eviction. At that point her popularity was quite high and I think many were shocked at her departure. I believe her popularity dropped after going back into the house. The show mightn’t be as successful now as it could have been…

Here's hopin' :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭connundrum

I feel rather agitated every time I see that interview.. so much so that I'd love to punch her in the back of the head. Fcukin tool! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭Heyes

Its all attention seeking... i would have thought she actually would have gone down the screaming / nuts road that she normally did :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭rsta

I was a fan of Nikki until she got back into the house. She totally overdid all the dramatics and it was all acting. Put me right off her. It was hillarious the first time round as she was being herself, but this time round she was totally milking it..

And what was the state of her hair like on friday's finale? Looked like she was dragged through a hedge by her legs. Her hair was fine all nice and straight and she mussed it up and made herself look a right state.

She actually looked scary, if i met her on the street at 3am i would probably get a serious fright.

It was really ridiculous... she was blatantly acting. Trying to top her first eviction.

Advertisement