Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unauthorised paypal transaction by Boards.ie

Options
  • 20-08-2006 2:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭

Hey I recently got a 1 month subscription and then i bought another one the next month before my current one ran out.Now since i bought the subscription on july 20th(the first month) i was charged today for another month when i only subscribed for 1 month each time

Basically it happened as follows.

July 20th - Paid one month subscription
    August 17th - Paid for one more month subscription
    August 20th - Charged for another month by Boards.ie even though i got a subscription cancelled message for when i paid for both subscriptions

Could someone please refund me and take off the extra month of membership so I will only have membership until the 17th of August.

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

I'll try to get the cash refunded, but I don't think this is our fault.

Can you check your paypal settings and check that you haven't set it to renew your subscription every month?

• Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭#Smokey#

ok thanks i think that may have been the problem.I have cancelled the automatic subscription renewal.So all that is needed now is a refund of the payment made today and a removal of one months membership here on boards.

hey any updates on this matter?

hey man could someone please answer me here?

I would like to be refunded the €5 and a month of subscription be taken away

• Registered Users Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭Cloud

Sure, dealing with it now.

• Advertisement

Thanks man.

Advertisement