Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Newcastle United Transfer Rumours and General Chat

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭Vokes

Well the various reports say he "is believed to be keen on a move to the capital."

But yeh, he is a class box-to-box player Still, £8.5mil is a pretty good price.

EDIT: May have dropped to £7mil now http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/n/newcastle_united/6706955.stm

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,464 ✭✭✭evilhomer

I would take £8.5 for him in the morning. I think he is a bit over rated in my opinion as are most England internationals.

Barton is as good and will come at 5.5 million and cheaper wages. What's the loss there?

I think we will need a few big players this summer as most clubs are looking to buy big.

It will be interesting to see how much Ashley will pump into the team.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,876 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

is swapping Scott Parker for Joey Barton a smart move?

is swapping Scott Parker for Joey Barton a smart move?

Based on big Sam's past record with so called "troubled" players, I would think it's safe enough bet. £3 million profit and a player who scores more goals, cheaper wages and certainly knows how to put himself about the pitch.
    Plus I think Joey Barton knows if he causes trouble at Newcastle
    A) His England career will be over before it even starts
    B) No other team will touch him.

Smart enough piece of business I think.

Sorry to see Sibierski go though, good player for us this year, we probably would have been relegated without his goals.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭Limerick Dude

evilhomer wrote:
    Based on big Sam's past record with so called "troubled" players, I would think it's safe enough bet. £3 million profit and a player who scores more goals, cheaper wages and certainly knows how to put himself about the pitch.
    Plus I think Joey Barton knows if he causes trouble at Newcastle
    A) His England career will be over before it even starts
    B) No other team will touch him.

Smart enough piece of business I think.

Sorry to see Sibierski go though, good player for us this year, we probably would have been relegated without his goals.

He scored many goals for us but most of those were in europe against weak teams, he only scored 3 premiership goals afaik

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,563 ✭✭✭kinaldo

I'm not too bothered about Sibierski leaving as it looks like we're replacing him now with Viduka, a player I've always admired. Like Big Dunc, on his day defenders find that he's 'unplayable'.

As for Parker leaving, I'm not too happy. Granted, Barton will offer a more creative spark, but it just reminds me too much of when we signed Bowyer, who (lest we forget) was an awesome player until he left Leeds. Scott Parker is an exemplerary proffesional and a brilliant 'defensive' midfielder when that's what he's instructed to do. I have a lot of reservations about Barton's reputation. I think Barton and Parker together might have been quite special but then I keep forgetting about Emre. Despite his brilliance at times we still haven't even seen the best of him.

On paper it all looks like a good deal. Parker did come in for a lot of stick from the Newcastle boo boys last season unfortuantely. But I'll never forget his heroic one man all action dispays when he was at his best. His performance against Arsenal in a 1-0 win over them at SJP during the Souness era is still legendary.

Wherever he goes I wish him the best.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭themarcus

Right then I think I'm gonna become a Newcastle fan (Leeds just isn't doing it for me anymore).

Now that they look like they have Viduka I reckon they'll be really exciting to watch with owen partnering him...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,850 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/business/6729215.stm

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,372 ✭✭✭✭Mr Alan

Viduka joins Newcastle would it not be a fairly safe bet that either Owen or Martins will be leaving?

Can't see Viduka signing to sit on the bench, plus if he did, not sure if Martins and Owen would work together anyway??!!

Thoughts?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,148 ✭✭✭✭Raskolnikov

I'd be annoyed at Parker leaving. He gave his all for Toon when others sat on their thumbs.

think its a fairly strange move Parker leaving too, and leaving for a smaller club, if it was a bigger club, ya could probably understand that! but it seems like a bit of a sideways step, if not a backward step!
    Unless big sam just doesnt fancy him!?

Viduka joins Newcastle would it not be a fairly safe bet that either Owen or Martins will be leaving?
    I hope not. We're bound to improve on the injury front but a club challenging for the top 5 still needs 3/4 top strikers.

That leaves us with 3, and Ameobi for backup.

Spurs were able to manage something similar last season, with Berbatov, Keane and Defoe all banging in the goals, and Mido for backup.

true enough.

just think with all the speculation surrounding Owen and his buy out clause, it could signal the end.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,876 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

i seriously cant see Owen leaving this Summer (maybe next), because from the one time i met him and from all reports he is supposed to be one of the nicest guys playing the game, a model Pro. And therefore not someone who would leave the Toon after picking up huge wages during 2 years where he didnt play, in deal worth half of what Newcastle payed for him. he will want to repay atleast some of the money/faith shown to himby the Magpies before getting the move he wants back to Liverpool (his desire for said move is said to be the only reason for the buy out clause)

• Advertisement

I agree with ya about the whole model pro thing and wanting to pay Newcastle back . . .

thing is though, if he wants his said move to liverpool, this summer is the time to do it, next summer he might not be sure we'll be interested!

So wat'll he want more? to repay the toon or to end his playing days the way he wants?

Barton and Viduka in the bag, Ben Haim close, and apparently Rozehnal too!
    From [url]www.nufc.com:[/url]
    Speaking in the Czech press on Wednesday, David Rozehnal's agent Pavel Zika claimed that Newcastle had opened talks with current club PSG:

"David's move is not clear yet, but the clubs have contacted each other.

"If they reach an agreement, I am convinced that we will agree to for the player.

"In my opinion, everything is a matter of if just hours or days."

From the BBC, Tuesday:

Czech Republic defender David Rozehnal is keen for a move to Newcastle United, according to his representatives.

The 26-year-old's club Paris St Germain have yet to hold direct talks with the Magpies, having already rejected a £2.7m bid from Borussia Dortmund.

"David would love to play for Newcastle," Sport Invest spokesman Eliot Vantil told BBC Sport.

"He knows manager Sam Allardyce was also a centre-back and believes he can learn from him."

He added: "Allardyce was keen to sign David back in January for Bolton and I know he came to watch him play against Wales.

"David has played for one great club, PSG, but would love to come to the Premiership and play for another.

"PSG are holding out for the right offer for their player."

Rozehnal, who joined the French side from Club Brugge in 2005, played for the Czech Republic at Euro 2004 and at the 2006 World Cup.

He was PSG's player of the year last season and was selected in the French league's team of the year.

Sam Allardyce was in Cardiff's Millennium Stadium on Saturday to see Rozehnal feature for the Czech Republic against Wales.
    Exciting times! Allardyce wastes no time. It's great to have competent professionals running the club for a change.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

kinaldo wrote:
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/business/6729215.stm

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.
    What's that about? Just his general running of the club?

eirebhoy wrote:

His constant hiring of below standard managers

Because of him we have become a mid table team :(

I never really understood why Newcastle fans hated Freddy Shepard. Despite never being successful in competitions you have constantly had a huge budget and signed world class players, surely thats all down to him? His choice in managers hasn't been that bad, Souness, Dalglish & Robson are all proven managers . . . . plus did the majority of fans not want Roeder to stay on? Thinking that he was the type of manager ye needed, as opposed to more style over substance?

• Advertisement

eirebhoy wrote:
    Pretty much. He loves the limelight and making stupid statements. Like calling Newcastle women dogs and laughing at the fans for buying replica jerseys. He gave Dalglish loads of money in the summer of 97 then sacked him two games in after a goaless draw at home to Charlton followed by a shock away draw at Chelsea. He doesn't always back his managers like he claims. When we qualified for the CL by finishing 3rd in 02/03 our only signing was Bowyer on a free. He negotiated the sale of Gary Speed behind Robson's back, which Robson talks about in his autobiography. He signed Carr instead of the Ajax right back Robson wanted cos he was cheaper and believed full backs were of little value. He made Robson a lame duck manager. He said you don't fire a man like Sir Bobby Robson, then did just that 4 games into the season after we finished a disasterous fifth. Blackburn were below us at the time but he still compensated them for Souness even though Souness was probably about to be sacked himself. I'm sure there's been worse chairmen (and lesser paid) but I've really had enough of him. Only a couple of weeks ago he was mocking Michael Owen. I could go on all day here but you get the idea.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 958 ✭✭✭Mark

Shepard is a dying breed: the vainglorious chairman still irrationally and unprofessionally running a football club in the money age, loving the whole ego-stroking role and the media game. As more clubs are snapped up - all of them at Premiership level, eventually - by people who, you know, actually make consistent and rational business decisions (like signing Celestine Babayaro) the leagueshould become more competitive - certainly in from 5th to 20th, but the top four should pull away even more as the the collosal influx of the new tv deal money will mean that in the years ahead the only thing the big clubs from Italy and Spain can offer the elite players that the Premiership can't is climate. Financially the big four have no reason not to meet or better wages on offer at Barca, Juve, A.C., etc.

Witness Man City, a mid-lower table club to the nines, competing with Juventus for a manager and now looking at Juande Ramos, the man who has won the last 2 UEFA Cups and fashioned a very good Sevilla side. There's plenty more to be written about the effects of the financial domination of the Premiership (barring a major tv deal in Spain in Italy, but as far as I'm aware they don't have near the organisation and global market Sky does) but essentially so much of the sheer stupidity you see in football should be drowned by the cascade of money.

Joey Barton transfer is meant to be wrapped up today according to Big Sam

It also looks like we have lost out to Chelsea for Ben Haim.

WE've been linked with Shorey, Dunne, some left back for Marseille I think and a Turk called Gokdeniz Karadeniz

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,161 ✭✭✭Average-Ro

We've but in a higher bid for Rozenhal according to alan oliver, we should get him hopefully!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 888 ✭✭✭Kanney

I've got to say, I've been impressed by Sam so far. Viduka was a a great signing, not too sure on Barton for Parker, Parker lived and breathed the toon. Sad to see him go.

Kanney wrote:
    I've got to say, I've been impressed by Sam so far. Viduka was a a great signing, not too sure on Barton for Parker, Parker lived and breathed the toon. Sad to see him go.

There was something strange going on with Parker last season, he was putting in many poor performaces,shying away from tackles(which is very unlike him) and always had his head down when we were losing.
    I think the way his relationship with some of the fans deteriorated was one of the reasons he left.

Barton is a good signing imo, he is a great player and Sam can handle players like him.

Hopefully we will snap up Rozenhal fairly lively!

What the hell is up with Martins?

From www.nufc.com today:
    From the Nigerian website This Day, Friday - an alternative version of the recent Obafemi Martins gun drama:

A new vista has emerged in the Obafemi Martins’ assassination attempt saga with the Nigeria Police insisting that the Super Eagles striker lied about the incident alleging that no such thing happened.

The Newcastle United star had told the international media of his lucky escape from an attempted assassination in Lagos, when his vehicle was shot at by gunmen at about 9 pm on Monday.

According to the former Inter Milan star, the incident happened at a petrol station close to his Victoria Garden City (VGC) residence, where he had stopped to buy fuel for his generator along with two of his friends, when three men approached the car and without demanding for the keys suddenly opened fire.

But shedding light on what actually happened on Monday night, Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO), Lagos State Command, Mr. Olubode Ojajuni, said at about 3 am on Tuesday, the police in Ajah, Lagos, got a distress call from one Mr. Remi Onipede on phone that he was receiving treatment at an hospital on the Lagos Island after an attack by some gunmen.

The Superintendent of Police, said on getting to the hospital, Onipede explained to the police that at about 1am that same Tuesday morning, he went out in search of diesel oil with a friend in a Mercedes Benz Jeep with registration number BD 900 BDG.

"Onipede told the police that while trying to enter into a filling station close to Alesh Hotel, Ajah, suddenly, a vehicle hit him from behind.

He (Onipede) claimed to have come down to find out what was happening, when suddenly, some armed men alighted from the other vehicle and pointed their guns at him. One of them shot him on his hand while he was trying to escape. He said he succeeded in escaping with the car keys and went to the hospital."
    Ojajuni said VGC police went all out for the criminals and that it was during their hunt, that they recovered the vehicle.

"The driver, Onipede, told the police that the vehicle belonged to Martins. Ajah Divisional Police Officer (DPO) headed straight to the international footballer's house early on Tuesday morning and on getting there he met his mother, who informed the DPO that her son was still sleeping. The DPO gave his telephone number to Martins' mother and left a message that once Martins woke up, he should call him.

"At about 10 on the same Tuesday morning, Martins called the DPO to thank him for recovering his vehicle and also apologised for not seeing him earlier in the morning. Martins even told the DPO that he was travelling that same morning and promised to see the officer when next he came to Nigeria.

“So why then did the footballer tell the international media that he was robbed? If he was involved in the armed robbery attack as he claimed, why did he not inform the police? His driver told the police that Martins was not in the vehicle but one of his friends. Obafemi Martins lied against himself.”

Ojajuni promised the readiness of the police in unravelling the mystery behind the Super Eagles striker's claim.

The original report in the Sun contained the following quotes from Oba:

"They shot indiscriminately and tried to kill all the occupants of the car. They weren’t there to rob me but to finish me off.

“I thought I was going to die. They executed it like professional hired assassins.

"They didn’t say anything to me but just started shooting at the car. It was hell. I was dead in my heart and soul. It all happened like in the movies.”

“I didn’t know their mission but they looked scary and mean. My nerves were completely dead when I saw the guns.”

“If you are attacked by armed robbers, they only threaten you and take whatever they want but these guys were only after my life.

“How I managed to escape is still shocking and unbelievable.

“Maybe someone up there loves me more than I could imagine because only he could explain what happened.

“But my mother is scared they could come back again.

“She almost passed out when she saw the car. She just kept asking who wants me dead.

“I don’t feel safe in Lagos any more and don’t think I want to return so fast.

"I was born in Lagos, I am a Lagosian. But when I don’t feel safe in my hometown then something must be wrong.

“I am not running away from armed robbers but people who want to take the life of Obafemi Martins.

"It’s a great thing to play for your country, put smiles on the faces of people and also feel safe among your family and fans.

“But when the situation gets out of hand, I don’t think coming home is something I can even contemplate.”
    also
    From the Independent, Thursday:

Sam Allardyce faces the prospect of losing both of Newcastle United's first-choice strikers before the start of next season after it emerged that Obafemi Martins, like Michael Owen, has a buyout clause in his contract at St James' Park.

The existence of the agreement in Martins' contract - the Nigerian is available to any club willing to pay £13m for his services - has infuriated Allardyce, who was unaware of the clause when he moved to the North-east.

That anger has been heightened by the fact that it has become public knowledge that Owen can leave if a bid of £9m is lodged for the England forward, following Newcastle's failure to qualify for Europe next season.

Newcastle do not know whether or not Owen wants to stay but are acutely aware that Manchester United and Arsenal - should they sell Thierry Henry to Barcelona - may well come calling before the transfer window closes. Newcastle also fear that the indications they have so far received from Owen would suggest that he wants to leave.

Allardyce wants to keep both Owen and Martins. However, the former is causing particular concern. Allardyce has signed Mark Viduka on a free transfer from Middlesbrough, but wants Owen and Martins to work alongside the Australian striker rather than be replaced by him.

Martins is also a worry for Allardyce. After joining Newcastle from Internazionale a year ago, he apparently wants to return to Italy and believes that a club, thought to be Juventus, is willing to trigger his buyout clause.

Allardyce is also concerned at the chaotic nature of Martins' private life, which is in disarray with reports claiming yesterday that a car carrying the 22-year-old striker was riddled with bullets in the Nigerian city of Lagos.

That incident happened on Monday night, 48 hours after Martins had helped Nigeria to edge closer to January's African Nations Cup finals by playing in the 3-1 win over Niger in Niamey.

It is understood that Martins is agitating for a move, especially as he did not receive a substantial signing-on fee for joining Newcastle and because he has fallen out with the agents who previously represented him.

Newcastle are aware of the upheaval in the striker's circumstances and have also said they will renegotiate Martins' contract and offer him a pay rise if he is willing to commit himself to the club and put his life in order.

Allardyce wants to keep Martins and is as exasperated that he has a release clause in his contract as he is that Owen has a similar addendum in his deal.

Anyone else drooling over Steven Taylor's continued improvement and soaring value?

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/football/european_football/article1969227.ece

kinaldo wrote:
    Anyone else drooling over Steven Taylor's continued improvement and soaring value?

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/football/european_football/article1969227.ece

All we need is an experienced centre back and taylor will become a new john terry! :D

Looks like it is 50/50 if we will get Rozenhal or not!

http://home.skysports.com/club.aspx?clid=4&cpid=8

• Advertisement

All we need is an experienced centre back and taylor will become a new john terry! :D

Correction, the new faster John Terry ;)

Looks like we might have won the signature of Rozehnal.

http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?HLID=473391&CPID=8&title=Rozehnal+'agrees'+Magpies+move&lid=&channel=Football_Home&f=rss&clid=4

Now the question is are Martins and Owen going to be picked up?
    With Henry gone from Arsenal, Wenger might be looking at one of these two as a cheap replacement!

Any news on signing a new left back?

FREDDY SHEPHERD will decide today whether to stay on as chairman of Newcastle United – fresh from securing a £10m deal with FIFA and the FA over the Michael Owen affair.

Shepherd’s battle for what he considered a just claim for compensation for Owen, after the United striker was injured playing for England in the World Cup 12 months ago, has been overtaken by events at St James’ Park and pushed into the background.

But even though he has been ill, the United chairman has continued that fight, and United are happy at the outcome.

Shepherd and his fellow directors were locked in talks with new billionaire owner Mike Ashley’s team at St James’ Park today, and not available for comment.

But a United source told me: “We have finally reached a comprise with FIFA and the FA regarding Michael Owen, and when you take into account the fact that his wages have been paid in full for two years and the compensation we have received, it’ll amount to around £10m.

Story continues Continue story
    ADVERTISEMENT

“And let’s just say we are happy, and it has been well worth Freddy Shepherd’s fight.”

full article from Newcastle Chronicle
    although, from www.nufc.com...
    However, the figure of £10m seems to be a little fanciful and the 'successful' claim appears to be being talked up. Having said that Owen's absence last season certainly cost us dearly, probably costing us a European place.

Figures quoted in Tuesday's Times:

"The club’s insurers and the FA have shared the cost of the striker’s £110,000 weekly wage, Fifa contributed less than £2 million from its World Cup fund and the FA has settled Newcastle’s £150,000 medical bill, but the overall sum is much less than the £10 million that has been mooted."

In other news, David Rozehnal's move to Newcastle has been confirmed, with the player joining a long list of big money Newcastle-PSG transfers with mixed success:

David Ginola from
    Didier Domi from
    Alain Goma from
    Didier Domi to
    Laurent Robert from

Have I forgotten any?

Looks like were in for Geremi and Edmilson now, I hope Owen and Martins dont leave but i have a feeling at least one of them will, probably martins to arsenal.

Looks like were in for Geremi and Edmilson now, I hope Owen and Martins dont leave but i have a feeling at least one of them will, probably martins to arsenal.
    As long as we keep one and replace the other (e.g. Gudjohnsen), then I won't be too bothered. I think I'd prefer to see Martins stay though. There's just something about Owen these days...

How he'll look at himself in the mirror if he quits on us now I don't know.

Geremi I think would be an excellent signing, not so sure about Edmilson...

kinaldo wrote:
    How he'll look at himself in the mirror if he quits on us now I don't know.

I agree, he would become the most hated transfer since Sol Campbell!
    kinaldo wrote:
    Geremi I think would be an excellent signing, not so sure about Edmilson...

Edmilson is out injured until November afetr recently undergoing knee surgery. Any attempt to sign a player while they have a serious knee injury is just plain madness!

I think Geremi is a great player and fit in very well at right back for Chelsea despite the fact Morunhino didn't seem to trust any of his players there.
    He would make a great addition to the team, his crossing and free kick taking abilities are good to have.

He might keep Carr honest this season too, make him work harder to keep his place.

We still need another Centre-half or two and a left back.

Geremi's in the bag lads! Quality player with plenty experience at the very highest level.

Reports suggesting that Owen has decided to stay, and rumours of Habib Beye (Marseille captain, cb/rb) on the way!

Now to find buyers (or takers) for Carr and Baba...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,562 ✭✭✭GrumPy

Big Sam is doing really well, I must say. How many you think he will bag before the transfer windows closes?! I assume there is not limit.

I say another 3 more at least.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 500 ✭✭Malmedicine

I say another 3 more at least.

a winger, a left back and at lest 1 more centre back, plus replacing anyone we sell. We should have some funds around notwithstanding Ashley and the increased tv revenue. (i think our net spend this summer has only been 1.5 mil) so we may have at the very least another 10- 15 mil knocking about. Quaresma, Curtis, Edmilson, Shorey. They'd be nice off the top of my head.

• Advertisement

According to Planetfootball.com aka Sky Sports some hack in The News of the World said we are trying to purchase Raul and Deco. This has to take the biscuit for most outlandish transfer rumour yet.

a winger, a left back and at lest 1 more centre back, plus replacing anyone we sell. We should have some funds around notwithstanding Ashley and the increased tv revenue. (i think our net spend this summer has only been 1.5 mil) so we may have at the very least another 10- 15 mil knocking about. Quaresma, Curtis, Edmilson, Shorey. They'd be nice off the top of my head.

This has to be the first time we are not spending crazy money for overrated players....well so far.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,148 ✭✭✭✭Raskolnikov

It really looks like Big Sam is playing it fairly cagey in the transfer market.

Rightfully so if you ask me. Just look at the money being spent on Kamara, Chopra and Koumas.

It will be interesting to see who he get's in over the next few weeks. the defence has to be strengthened, that's an absulote must.

A winger to replace Duff while he is injured would be nice.

He may use luque or nzogbia until duff is back, so now he can fully concentrate on the defence.

He may use luque or nzogbia until duff is back, so now he can fully concentrate on the defence.

I live in hope that Sam can turn Luque into the player he was before he arrived.

I doubt it now though.

N'Zogbia looked great there the year before last, so if he can regain that form he will be flying.

fingers crossed eh?

• Advertisement

Some news on Shay Givens progress with his pre season fitness!!!

He was in Copperface Jacks of all places last night, workin on his 6 pack!!!

evilhomer wrote:
    I live in hope that Sam can turn Luque into the player he was before he arrived.

I doubt it now though.

N'Zogbia looked great there the year before last, so if he can regain that form he will be flying.

fingers crossed eh?

Looks like Sam will turn Luque around :)
    http://www.nufc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10278~1072055,00.html

And apparently Duscher is having a trial today.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,660 ✭✭✭The Rooster

Rumours that Newcastle are after John Arne Riise. Pure speculation, but likely to hit the gossip columns of the papers between now and Sunday.

Aldo Duscher has pitched up for a trial it seems. Good Dm and on a free. Me likey. Still Oba being linked away thou tempering my feelings of glee

So Owen says he is staying at Newcastle. Anyony else think that this must mean none of the big clubs wanted him? surely if he really wanted to stay he would have come out with this statement when the speculation started?!!?

• Advertisement
Advertisement