Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

telephone sockets

• 20-08-2006 4:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 839 ✭✭✭

Ok I want to get Sky in a second room, my origianl sky box was gotten in times before you had 2 have it connected to a telephone socket - so there is a socket no where near the digibox, I can probably wire a socket to one location but is there any wireless device i can get to put a socket in the second location?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

Short answer no. Not that im aware of.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

Moving to home entertainment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,161 ✭✭✭steve-hosting36

Yes, there is just such a device and it works fine - http://www.shop.bt.com/invt/caa128

Plugs into the home power network (regular power sockets) and 'transmits' a regular telephone socket to anywhere you have a power point. Very handy for sky install.

Advertisement