Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is it Ok to advertise another site in my sig ?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭tba

yes it is quite acceptable

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

I reckon its ok. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,407 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,122 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Ja, thanks to Jumbletown, I am now the very proud owner of a Denon AVR3802 amp! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Well I'm not above shameless self-promotion aswell as products and/or services that I heartily endorse.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

Excellent.
    One word of advise, find a hack that hides phone numbers to guests.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

That is an excellent site. *Bookmarks*
    I'm getting me a free piano there one day.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,407 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

Thanks for the positives guys.

Justy to clarify, the website isn't anything at all to do with me, I'm just pimping a really good idea imho and wish i'd thought of it myself.

I was suprised to see how much interesting and good stuff is available that would otherwise just be wasted and thrown away. Boards is such a big community these days, would be a shame not to let them know of such a great resource on their doorstep :)

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

Advertisement