Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ableton Lite Help

• 20-08-2006 6:25pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,620 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I'm trying to record a mono track on ableton live on my macbook using an m-audio box and a condensor microphone. I am having some problems with this. I am not able to change the settings on the input from stereo to mono. The signal goes in only on the left track but there is some noise on the right as well as it leading to some other problems. Can anybody help me with this problem or if you can't can you tell me where I might find a solution. eg. another board I don't know about or an online help page. I tried the manual and googled it but to no avail.

Thanks in advance
    Paul.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 360 ✭✭eddyc

Have you tried looking at OPTIONS>PREFERENCES>AUDIO tab, there should be a subsection labelled Settings, where you should have an input config and output config button, click input config and there should be an option you can click for stereo or mono or both input, mine for example shows [1/2 (stereo)] and [1 (mono) and 2 (mono)]

Advertisement