Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Online stores for collectable movie figures ??

• 20-08-2006 6:58pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,884 ✭✭✭

Hi Folks,

Looking to purchase some figures.

For example

Hellboy
    Alien
    Predator
    Morgul Lord
    Aragon
    Superman
    StarWars

I have seen some great looking figures on an earlier thread but where can you buy them online. I know that Sideshow Weta have a site but a lot of the items are not in stock. I would appreciate it if anyone could advise any reputable online stores.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,924 ✭✭✭eamon234

Hi - the best place to start is eBay - I collect Futurama stuff and nine times out of ten I end up buying from various auctions - and always cheaper than regular websites - there's very little that's not on eBay - also some items are only sold through conventions and normal retailers won't have them otherwise just Google the particular figure you want and you'll get the best of what's available

Advertisement