Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Experiments Volunteer Sign Up

• 20-08-2006 8:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

I am also very interesting in exploring statistics without maths for psychology through spss on boards so be prepared for some experiments on boards from me and i will publish the pschological statistics associated with them if they are taken up.

This may require a meeting up of the boards psychology board members so i would leave that open to others also to devise or utilise an existing experiment that we could use to gather some quan or qual statistics both online and offline.

Suggestions.

The Baldy Coot

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭p.pete

Going to close this for now until we get more details on what you're trying to achieve, who's benefiting and myself and the other mods decide on whether to let the people of boards be used in this way (depending on what that way is).

I'll await your PM with more details TheBaldyCoot.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭p.pete

Ok, thread reopened. I've spoken with snorlax and TheBaldyCoot and my paranoia isn't needed here :)
    We'll obviously keep an eye on any experiments started, which'll hopefully be of interest to some users - but participation is down to each person's own discretrion.

Regarding the use of this forum for organising meet ups, for the moment I don't want to see this happening, but depending on how things are going that may be relaxed.

Advertisement