Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Renting in Limerick

Options
  • 20-08-2006 9:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭

I need to move to Limerick for just over 2 months, will be going to Limerick IT (through an electrical apprenticeship, so accommodation on campus etc. may not be available to me).

I'm lookin to get a 1 or 2 bedroom apartment, or any accommodation for 2 people, just not sharing some place.

It would have to be nothing more than a 3 month lease.
    I've looked at the sites in the sticky here but there doesnt seem to be much information about lease length etc. on them.

Any tips, places to ring etc. would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,916 Mod ✭✭✭✭iguana

Try here but I'm not sure how useful it will be regarding information about the lenght of the lease. LIT is by Caherdavin and the Ennis Road, so look in those areas first.

You could also ask on the Limerick forum, as you'll probably get more local knowledge there.

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭after_shock3000

Thanks, i was mainly finding letting agencies. Loads of private ones on that site.

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭after_shock3000

Thanks a lot iguana. Got a place from the link you posted.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,916 Mod ✭✭✭✭iguana

Cool, glad to help.

Advertisement