Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

totally new to the game

Options
  • 20-08-2006 10:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 30

i got the game installed and patched yeterday, to patch it i had to sign in
    now that it is patched it says my a/c user name is invalid, when i go to a/c management the pc locks up and requires a hard reboot.....any ides what this is?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,585 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

Account management usually redirects you to appropriate page on the wow-europe site. Could be an error to do with your browser, or even your HD needing a reformat?

Anyway, to try and get around that, try going to the Account Management link from wow-europe. Somewhere around the top-right corner of the page *

* wow-europe site is currently down, so i couldnt give you any direct links. not even 100% sure if above links work!

• Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭kodute

My experience with that site was that it was up and down like a whores knickers, i hope for bilzzards sake its improved. :rolleyes:

Advertisement