Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Rust On 06 VW Caddy Van

Options
  • 20-08-2006 10:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭

A friend of mine bought a brand new VW Caddy Van the other day and I when I went around to have a look at it I noticed little specs of rust on one of the door sills so then we checked the rest of the van and its covers in these little specs of rust (some of them up to a milimeter in diameter). There is actually hundreds of them on the van. Its a white van so it is quite easy to see them. He's taking it back to the Garage tomorrow to demand a new replacement should be interesting to see how he gets on. I was just wondering has anyone else ever been in this situation before?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭Tipsy Mac

Has he parked it near anyone using an angle grinder? I have seen similar damage done from the sparks from it.

• Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭Cucullan

Tipsy Mac wrote:
    Has he parked it near anyone using an angle grinder? I have seen similar damage done from the sparks from it.
    No the marks are on it since the day he got it last week, plus they are all over the van, front, back, both sides and even on the door sills.

Advertisement