Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Comedian & Magician wanted

Options
  • 20-08-2006 10:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,653 ✭✭✭

Thinking of getting a comedian (to entertain adults for an hour) and a magician (to entertain kids for an hour) at my wedding reception in west cork next year.

Can anyone recommend anyone ?

While you're at it, can you make any other such cool suggestions to break up a long day and make it a day to remember ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭gubby

That is a great idea cant think of anyone at the moment but I will let you know if someone comes to mind. slightly off topic I heard of a someone talking about a brilliant photographer at a recent wedding.. did some great tricks to get unusual pictures... like getting a group of people to "pose" for a picture...and just before taking it.. whip the camara around and take pic of people watching.. and then quickly back again to first group.. sounds like great fun pictures

• Registered Users Posts: 1,653 ✭✭✭m_stan

sounds good gubby. I would be keen to get the contact info for that photographer if you can get them. Also let me know if you think of anyone for my previous ideas.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 mc+mb131004

i know someone who is so funny and would really please the crowd (adults)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 cjd.ie

This guy is great. Have seen him at a wedding and a childrens party as 'Professor Popcorn'! Very funny guy.
    www.jack.ie
    Best of luck.
    CJD

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 cjd.ie

This guy is great. Have seen him at a wedding and a childrens party as 'Professor Popcorn'! Very funny guy.
    www.jack.ie
    Best of luck.
    CJD

• Advertisement
Advertisement