Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Teh lusteh laydeez !

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Jules

Who... ME!!

*looks around innocently!*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

Fysh wrote:
    I heard mutterings that the car battery was going to be attached to the vibrator aimed at your brown pocket, so I'd tread with caution if I were you. Oh, and purchase some lube. It'll help. A bit.

Since last night i have a lube feed directly to my " brown pocket " ;)

now that has nothing to do with me... think sc might be taking up a line in stalking.... by the sounds of it anyway

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,088 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

jules80 wrote:
    and fysh.... we can have a little one on one on the side... who's gonna tell deer!

I'm game if you are, but we'll have to be vewwy vewwy quiet. So long as it doesn't involve a feed of lube straight to my brown pocket (I don't own those kind of underpants).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,655 ✭✭✭spacecoyote

jules80 wrote:
    think sc might be taking up a line in stalking.... by the sounds of it anyway

what would give you that idea (ahem)

well when anyone mentions lube and brown pocket i naturally think of you!

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,088 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

jules80 wrote:
    well when anyone mentions lube and brown pocket i naturally think of you!

Hmmm, now there's a reputation to worry about...

not reputation more like common knowledge!

so how quiet do we have to be, not good at being too quiet!

jules80 wrote:
    so how quiet do we have to be, not good at being too quiet!

Heh, I likes the sound of that :D

Tell you what, give me a bit of time to sneak up on Deer and surreptitiously pop in some earplugs, then we can be as noisy as we like.

• Advertisement

ok hurry though....

hold on shes not here!!!

wanna play a game of superheros?

well if you saw my pics on the "What jules..." thread you'd have an explanation for the lube, oh & one of the numerous traits of the spacecoyote (Canis Latrans Infinitum) includes a willingness to copulate with any available orifice of the female of the species

well if you saw my pics on the "What jules..." thread you'd have an explanation for the lube, oh & one of the numerous traits of the spacecoyote (Canis Latrans Infinitum) includes a willingness to copulate with any available orifice of the female of the species

I have indeed seen the pics in question, though one wonders what you had certain things lying around the house for. Is it a bong of some sort? Some unusual lumbar treatment? Oriental ornamentation for the discerning pervert? ENQUIRING MINDS WANT TO KNOW!

Also, I fear for your nostrils jules, I really do.

Anyway. Superheroes, eh? Go on then, what're the rules?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 592 ✭✭✭Deer

Right here's a smack for you Fysh. You are mine and you are not allowed have any other contact with the other girls. I will not blame Jules as it is all entirely your fault.:mad:

crap deer is here... i swear i was just keeping him warm till you got here babes!

pssh: move this to pm fysh she'll never know!

Ah - he'll forward them to me so devoted he is!

• Advertisement

Ah you see Fysh my man, said bong-esque implement was the possession on Anti, not myself! ANd i would be careful if i were you, or that stalker of yours may not release the choke chain (i think she's a lil possessive)

u see sharing is caring! and i care about everyone in TCN!

Deer wrote:
    Right here's a smack for you Fysh. You are mine and you are not allowed have any other contact with the other girls. I will not blame Jules as it is all entirely your fault.:mad:

Yes Mistress. Sorry Mistress :(

(You're actually going to make me wear that gimp mask you were talking about, aren't you?)

You know what Fysh and Jules - you can actually have an old go off each other. I'm in a fairly voyeristic mood today and a good one at that. So enjoy - BUT JUST FOR THE DAY AND I STILL HAVE FYSH WHEN I WANT HIM!

In the meantime I'll choke spacey as I was impressed by the size of his pole;)

Ah you see Fysh my man, said bong-esque implement was the possession on Anti, not myself! ANd i would be careful if i were you, or that stalker of yours may not release the choke chain (i think she's a lil possessive)

Your so big you don't need that bong like implement isn't that right spacey!

• Advertisement

woow hoo... *grabs leash off deer and drags fysh off to her den of sin*

your in for it now boy!

Deer wrote:
    Your so big you don't need that bong like implement isn't that right spacey!

You know it, my cannon is loaded and i've got you in the laser sighting Deer, i hope you're well moisturised up today!!!

Well I actually covered myself in baby oil in anticipation of you spacey. Do you like the sound of that?!

jules80 wrote:
    woow hoo... *grabs leash off deer and drags fysh off to her den of sin*

your in for it now boy!

Hmmm, that should worry me but it's strangely erotic. Or maybe that's just where Deer tied the choke chain...

throws deer some ky... i mean cold cream!!!

there you are hun!

hmmmmm...let me think (hot T & A covered in baby oil, and those alluring F*ck me eyes)....whats not to love...YOUR ASS IS MINE

jules80 wrote:
    throws deer some ky... i mean cold cream!!!

there you are hun!

Thank you very much Jules!

Spacey - anything for you. I knew you would like the sound of that. What are you going to do now!!

Make a mess of his pants and probably the keyboard, judging by the direction this is going in. Hell, I'd be doing the same myself if it weren't for that strategically placed choke chain....

dont worry if the chain is hurting you. i can kiss it better!

Depends where you have the chain wrapped around now doesn't it Jules!

Yes Spacey has gone rather quiet. I thought it would take more than a bit of baby oil to make him make a mess of himself!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

well he can't type when his hands are busy

doesnt take much with our sc!! well doest really cuz ill end up going in the one direction.. just like this forum!!

I think our stalkees should get sexy man avatars. What do you think Jules?

I'm very disappointed in spacey. If I had him at home sure he wouldn't last that long. I'd have to get the rabbit out!

ah bob our trusted friend!

never let you down, but from what i know sc is usually a very enduring stalkee!

now fysh as for you, need to find out what your talents are!

always back to bob... how many batteries do you go through a week now? hehe

well a car battery does the trick usually!

jules80 wrote:
    now fysh as for you, need to find out what your talents are!

My talents are many and varied. I may be able to provide references if required, though due to certain sneaking-around-ness that may or may not get me in trouble...

dont worry i have many and varied task that will let your true talents shine through!

task one

i have three sizes braclets.... which one can you fit on your hand through!?

Probably the medium one would be best, my hands aren't overly large but I have very dextrous fingers if you get my meaning ;)

• Advertisement

Deer wrote:
    I'm very disappointed in spacey. If I had him at home sure he wouldn't last that long. I'd have to get the rabbit out!

my humble apologies, had to do some work there for a little while (which was nicely profitable so i can make my return to the nest)

Yes i did like the sound of that, and no, you certainly won't be in need of any rabbits!!! well i'm not in the habit of diving right in, its gonna be a lonnnngggg, sloooowwww process Deer, think my hands and tongue will have to get acquainted with your body before my third leg gets involved

oh sc i did miss you, no one can hold a candle to you.... well i could but it would probably involve dripping wax on your chest though!

ok fysh good answer, something to think about.... ok task two

i have three differing lenght tubes, at the end is certain spot that when licked tasts very delightful.....

which lenght tube would suit you best?

The longer the better, but it's the girth I'd be concerned about. Can't be having anything too constricting now, can we?

now do note i said "licked", but a good answer none the same!

Well so long as it's within reach of my tongue the length is pretty much irrelevant in that case. Though I think that a length which allows more tongue-based manouvres will be more pleasing to all involved.

So when do I get to tongue your delightful spot then?

jules80 wrote:
    oh sc i did miss you, no one can hold a candle to you.... well i could but it would probably involve dripping wax on your chest though!

glad to oblige, be careful where you get that wax though, wouldn't want to damage anything useful accidently now would we!!!

• Advertisement

i would never even in the kinkest way dream of damaging any part of you!

stop it you mean man you are distracting me from my vic!

ok, again good answer, nice to see you are putting some thought into it fysh i do believe you will make a very interesting stalkee... final question, more than task and this one may take a bit to figure out the meaning behind......

on a form there is a question

spit or swallow

which would you tick as your preference!?

Hmmm. Difficult one to call. I'm going to go with "Swallow", I think. I just hope it's not poisin we're talking about :S

my humble apologies, had to do some work there for a little while (which was nicely profitable so i can make my return to the nest)

Yes i did like the sound of that, and no, you certainly won't be in need of any rabbits!!! well i'm not in the habit of diving right in, its gonna be a lonnnngggg, sloooowwww process Deer, think my hands and tongue will have to get acquainted with your body before my third leg gets involved

This sounds quite tempting. I'm personally fond of licking jack daniels off my man's chest. What would your spirit of choice be if you were to lick it off a well lubed body?

ah deer, the force is growing within you!

ok well stage one complete.... is there any task you would wish for me to look into before accepting me as a part - time stalker?

Deer wrote:
    This sounds quite tempting. I'm personally fond of licking jack daniels off my man's chest. What would your spirit of choice be if you were to lick it off a well lubed body?
    Ponche Caballero - tastes like cola bottle jellies.....

• Advertisement
Advertisement