Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Teh lusteh laydeez !

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 592 ✭✭✭Deer

jules80 wrote:
    ah deer, the force is growing within you!

It's a great honour to hear that from you Jules. I'm choking up with emotion now (and SC's vital fluids!!)

steve06 wrote:
    Ponche Caballero - tastes like cola bottle jellies.....

Ah Steve - I've never heard of that before. And when did you first discover it's nice taste combination with a well lubed body?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Jules

indeed you are getting more and more Lusty as the days past but to reach the next level you must undergo a right of passage, we called it...

The Night Of A Thousdand Pillow Fights!

you must spend one night with the fully fledged member of the council, namesly the rest of us, dressed in your best pj garb and playing spin the bottle and having pillow fights, only then can you assend to the next evolution!

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,088 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

Hmmm, Ponche. There's a drink I haven't had in a while. Think we'll have to add bodyshots to the list of stalker/stalkee activities.

That sounds soooo cool. I haven't done that in ages!!! When can we do it!!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

Deer wrote:
    Ah Steve - I've never heard of that before. And when did you first discover it's nice taste combination with a well lubed body?
    I experimented in college... lol

Deer wrote:
    That sounds soooo cool. I haven't done that in ages!!! When can we do it!!:D

you will be visited at a moment you least expect it!!!

you should come too beers if you live in dublin, will be a laugh, really wanna get a tshirt made up too, think would be funny!

Can't come to beers in Dublin this month but will definately do it in the months following. It would be totally cool to get a tee shirt. Tight of course and we could have a beer fight !!

steve06 wrote:
    I experimented in college... lol
    cool, body shots.... lol

jules I got an excellent T about 2 weeks ago. it simple says "hopless romantic seeks filthy whore"

• Advertisement

steve06 wrote:
    cool, body shots.... lol

That must have been sore;)

i would be what they called a BBW stalker! and woul dhave that printed on my tshirt

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,088 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

Heh, dedicated t-shirts would be funny but worrying to "normal" folk.

And jules, I'm more than happy for you to be my part-time stalker. I may have tests for you in future, but they sound remarkably similar to the initiation right you described for Deer (ie the lot of you in pyjamas playing spin the bottle, etc) only with me present. So I think we can just roll with it :D

steve06 wrote:
    jules I got an excellent T about 2 weeks ago. it simple says "hopless romantic seeks filthy whore"

would dirty horny do instead of the filthy!?

Why do we have to have pyjamas at all? Sure we wouldn't need them with you fyshy;)

That must have been sore;)
    he kissed it better....
    would dirty horny do instead of the filthy!?
    ye no prob. :D

Awwww. What a sweety. Would you do that for me? xx

jules80 wrote:
    ah deer, the force is growing within you!

ok well stage one complete.... is there any task you would wish for me to look into before accepting me as a part - time stalker?

was my question fysh!?

Deer wrote:
    Why do we have to have pyjamas at all? Sure we wouldn't need them with you fyshy;)

I like your thinking! You get first dibs on, well, whatever you want! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,655 ✭✭✭spacecoyote

jules80 wrote:
    The Night Of A Thousdand Pillow Fights!

you must spend one night with the fully fledged member of the council, namesly the rest of us, dressed in your best pj garb and playing spin the bottle and having pillow fights, only then can you assend to the next evolution!

as a stalkee and one of the originators i demand that a webcam be in place to broadcast the aforementioned initiation, and that PJs be dumped in place of stockings & suspenders (bra may be worn at the beginning of the event, only to be torn asunder by lusty council members!!!)

As for drinks to cover a well lubed body, i'm not too fussy, as long as its nice & cold to bring out a few goosebumps upon licking and firms up the nipplage!!!

And Deer, i hope you're enjoying the juices, there can be quite a flow once i get going!!!

always better to have some thing on, adds to the suspense, also alot of fun can be had taking stuff off!

Deer wrote:
    Awwww. What a sweety. Would you do that for me? xx
    ye sure, as long as I'm up first, don't do sloppy seconds... :p

Fysh wrote:
    I like your thinking! You get first dibs on, well, whatever you want! :D

Well to be honest I'd like an orgy - with my three stalkees and Spacey could have honoury membership due to his large organ. You could have one of those competitions that guys have - Who can get it the furthest - with me as a target!

Deer wrote:
    Well to be honest I'd like an orgy - with my three stalkees and Spacey could have honoury membership due to his large organ. You could have one of those competitions that guys have - Who can get it the furthest - with me as a target!
    like a pincushion

:D
    steve06 wrote:
    like a pincushion

No that's not what I was referring to. You know what guys like to do all over girls? Think about it... and what you guys used to do in school against a wall?

• Advertisement

Deer wrote:

In fairness now, I'm bringing jules80 along as my part-time stalker if you're getting 4 fellas. Besides which, a good orgy needs more than one woman (even if that woman is as sexy as you!)

Deer wrote:
    No that's not what I was referring to. You know what guys like to do all over girls? Think about it... and what you guys used to do in school against a wall?

Are we talking about the biscuit game here?

Deer wrote:
    :D

no, I just can't think.. you're gonna have to be more descriptive... hehe :D

Doh - who can eject the most seminal fluid and who can eject it the furthest:D

Deer wrote:
    Doh - who can eject the most seminal fluid and who can eject it the furthest:D

I'm reminded of a song called "I like bukkake" at this point. Which is worrying...

• Advertisement

lol

oh dear lord i thought you were talking about peeing!!!!

but in any case, we could have a stalkers beers, but we would have to fly our lustiest lady in from the US... wouldnt be the same without her!

Yes. I agree. I would totally feel bad about that. She is after all one of the first to take me under her lustful wing.

relax now, or people will start calling you cum bucket or something classy like that!

yes i aspire to be just like her!!!

and im afraid no webcam sc, all council meets will be enjoyed by members only, now saying that i may bring to the table a motion to allow one member of said council to be a man, but what would you do for me and it would involve you proving how much of a man you are!?

steve06 wrote:
    relax now, or people will start calling you cum bucket or something classy like that!

mean talk about council members is frowned upon and punishment involves a banning from all your stalkee benefits!

I'm quite happy to provide extensive oral servicing to the other (female) council members both as part of my initiation and as part of general council business. Any other duties involving proving my manliness are also more than acceptable to me. :D

Yes only we are allowed to talk about ourselves in a filthy way!

Now I have an amusing story about webcam if anyone wants to hear it.......

Go on then, but it better be filthy as well as funny

Okay.

Last year I was chatting on MSN to this cute doctor guy from America. It was all very innocent and friendly and in no way was sexual. This went on for about a year and in the meantime I bought a web cam.

This is where things went wrong.

One morning I was chatting to the doctor about his pet dog. Apparently his pet dog was a very lovely dog. I was just typing in my oohhing and awwing at this dog when suddently I noticed something very strange on the cam.

Everything went fuzzy and I realised the doctor was standing up. You know how fuzzy web cam can be with movement and I was wondering what was happening to his crotch.

Anyway the cam cleared up and all I could see in front of me was the guys organ standing and upright. He typed into the computer - baby do you want to do me. I went into convulsions as he started to hump the computer. He wanted me also to take off my clothes. It was too funny. I had to switch the camera off while he got himself off on the computer.

So yes it is a filthy story. Anyone else got one?

• Advertisement

oh lord... have one or two stories myself but only fit for pming cuz i would get banned! and prolly a site ban at that!

You will have to pm them so! Presume they involve members of boards?!

Did you check out Fysh's siggie? Copycat!

no have not seen it!!!! and no boards members involved in any dirty stories...

yet that is but i have my eye on one or two unsuspecting parties!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭takola

Deer wrote:
    Okay.

Last year I was chatting on MSN to this cute doctor guy from America. It was all very innocent and friendly and in no way was sexual. This went on for about a year and in the meantime I bought a web cam.

This is where things went wrong.

One morning I was chatting to the doctor about his pet dog. Apparently his pet dog was a very lovely dog. I was just typing in my oohhing and awwing at this dog when suddently I noticed something very strange on the cam.

Everything went fuzzy and I realised the doctor was standing up. You know how fuzzy web cam can be with movement and I was wondering what was happening to his crotch.

Anyway the cam cleared up and all I could see in front of me was the guys organ standing and upright. He typed into the computer - baby do you want to do me. I went into convulsions as he started to hump the computer. He wanted me also to take off my clothes. It was too funny. I had to switch the camera off while he got himself off on the computer.

So yes it is a filthy story. Anyone else got one?

OMG I love it!!!!!!!! :D I'd probably have pissed myself laughing at him!!

I've got no stories like that, Little innocent me!! :p

TAKOLA!!!!!

yeah all we need is lusty and we are all here!!!!!

how are you?

and innocent my ass!

Jules are you questioning my unquestionable innocence??? :p

I'm good babe, How's you?

ahem... wheres tar and we will talk about your unquestionable questionable innocents!

im good babes having a very very interesting morning!

Why's that?? GOSSIP!!!! :)

ah the wonders of a good pming first thing in the morning!

• Advertisement

Ooh from which one?

Advertisement