Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

'Points race' may be over as CAO requirements tumble

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 276 ✭✭Shanegggg

68 lost souls any chance u could tell me the points for engineering in DIT and Mechanical in DIT too?

Would be much appreciated!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,994 ✭✭✭68 lost souls

Engineering common entry level 8 is 420. Whats the course code for Mechanical cant see it written here?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Don't suppose you could check Theoretical Physics in UCD and Trinity for me? I'll give you shiny things!

Theoretical Physic ucd - 450 trinity - 490 randome selection.

Mechanical ENgineering level 6/7 Dit is 350

Anyone else?

Should be just down as Mechanical Engineering coarse code is DT074 if that helps!
    Its the level 8 Mechanical Engineering one!

Can u check commerce in Ucd too if u get the chance?

Thx a million!

• Advertisement

Commerce is 455,

DT025 is Engineerin - common 1st year at 420 points.

Whoops sorry meant DN074!!
    And its actaully in UCD. God i shoulda really looked at my application form more carefully!! :rolleyes:

Thats the mechanical Engineering level8 code!!

Mechanical ENgineering in UCD is 435. Glad I can help, hope everyone gets what they want? Will I be seeing you in DIT? Will be doing product design myself. 370

• Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭Absolut

Can you tell me what the points are for GY309?

Mechanical ENgineering in UCD is 435. Glad I can help, hope everyone gets what they want? Will I be seeing you in DIT? Will be doing product design myself. 370

Yeah thanks a million!! Yeap looks like it now. Got 390 and thought mechanical might go down! So assuming i get the points for Electrical and Electronic Engineering in DIT DT021, I shall be seeing u there!!

• Advertisement

Financial MAthamatics and Economics - 365, down from 400 last year, good luck with it.

Then yes Shaneggg I will they were 350.

Nice. Cheers. I can finally get to sleep now!! Shall c u there in freshers week i presume. Good luck with product design i know a guy who's doing it too. Thx

Will do. Thanks good luck with the Engineering, we'll prob have some lectures together. THat's cool another one of my friends is doing Product Design aswel, thats 3 out of 4 people I know now. Well, Im off to bed aswel. Good luck to everyone else. Sorrry I cant stay up and help everyone else but they will be up on cao.ie in an hour anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 337 ✭✭MunkyHed

Arts with music is gone up 90 points.
    WTF?
    My brother is completely gutted. He thought he had enough plus 20 points from lest years points. And with all this 'dropping' talk he reckoned he was sorted. This CAO thing can be so cruel.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭GavMan

Gy309 = 365

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 chairs

doin product design too. i know one guy who is but have heard of noone else.

Advertisement