Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paying for first semester--what's the date?

Options
  • 21-08-2006 12:50am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭

I am an international student starting a year MA this September. I have only received a page about my course schedule without payment details.

How, and when, does one pay for the first semester of classes at UCD? Is it an online process? Should I have been sent a package of information in the mail?

I have just mastered the whole housing thing...and now I realized I need to pay for this programme....where do I start....this seems like such a strange question to be writing...

I should know this.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

Tbh mate, I'm also doing an MA starting in September, and UCD have yet to send me anything. At all.

I'm sure when you (and I) finally get sent the details of how to pay, everything will be fine. Bloody well hope so anyways. In any case, just head in on the first day and register, and leave the paying til later if they still haven't got in touch with the details.

That's what I usually did when I was an undergrad anyways.

Meh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

Eh they tend to be a bit lax with the forms alright, had a friend who had to wait for ages to get his forms for paying due to a mix up between admin and the dept. Best thing might be to email the dept you're studying in, they'll at least be able to tell you if the forms have been sent to admin etc. But don't worry admin will find you to pay don't you worry.

Only downside may be that you won't get your student card straight away, in that case your dept willa letter that'll get you a pass for the library, or some depts have passes themselves although you don't get any borrowing priviledges as far as I know.

Advertisement