Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So what are you studying??

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭caesar

It looks like international insurance & european studies in UL for me unless i get an offer for my first choice.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,686 ✭✭✭EdgarAllenPoo

Anyone going to Carlow IT for Legal Studies?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭abercrombie

anyone else doing Law in UCD except me and XchampagneX?

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭flynnser19

Marketing and Italian in Sligo IT!!anyone else??im gonna be alone and i is quite ascared :( lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭joxer05

well im not doing straight law in ucd, im doing business and legal studies in ucd which means i have a law degree at the end of my 4 years.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭GretchenWieners

flynnser19 wrote:
    Marketing and Italian in Sligo IT!!anyone else??im gonna be alone and i is quite ascared :( lol

I know someone who did it and is now door to door selling for a year :o BUT!!! If they hang in there they'll RUN the offices of a marketing company in some area (Cork Galway Waterford Limerick Dublin) within a few years and rise through the ranks and have a salary between €60,000 and €80,000

• Closed Accounts Posts: 844 ✭✭✭casanova_kid

I'm doing History and political science in Trinity.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,490 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Communications studies in DCU

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Bec2006

Rockerette wrote:
    see you there!

im so excited about it.. cant wait to start..
    (im such a loser :D )

Well then I'm a loser too, I'm so excited/nervous! :) Have to wait for tomorrows accommodation offers now.. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 474 ✭✭deisedolly

Communications studies in DCU

Oh you bastard!! Can I swap you communications for multimedia? :p
    See you in DCU!

• Advertisement

joxer05 wrote:
    well im not doing straight law in ucd, im doing business and legal studies in ucd which means i have a law degree at the end of my 4 years.
    That is a savage degree.Best of luck in it.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,490 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

deisedolly wrote:
    Oh you bastard!! Can I swap you communications for multimedia? :p
    See you in DCU!

Throw in a pack of jelly tots and you have a deal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 887 ✭✭✭Rockerette

If you wanted Communications so badly why didnt you have other colleges down... its a good bit different to multimedia...?

and Bec2006, im trying not to be nervous.. but i am so excited. Even looking at the topics we cover gets me excited..
    *flashing NERD sign.. hehe*

FINALLY, no more stupid subjects that im not interested in :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭XchampagneX

Rockerette wrote:
    FINALLY, no more stupid subjects that im not interested in :D

That's the best part of it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭eamoss

Thank to be fcuk!!

God I hated some of my subjects German & Business

eamoss wrote:
    Thank to be fcuk!!

God I hated some of my subjects German & Business

how i felt about geography....

hnece me sitting in class talking the entire way through to the people around me..

aah geography class, what a memory :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Chloé Emily

International business and languages (french/spainsh)DCU ...anybody else doing this?

Rockerette wrote:
    how i felt about geography....

hnece me sitting in class talking the entire way through to the people around me..

aah geography class, what a memory :D
    I think that was the hole class. Poor eco class next door tryin 2 do some work. Did you not see how many times we stopped to talk about last nights football to him :D

Still dont know how I came out of the subject wit a B2 even tho I didnt to a tap for 2 years! :eek:

"here sir, did you see the match last night?"

*cue anything geography related disappearing for 5 minutes*

mwahahahaaaaa.
    god we were a nightmare i bet.

instead of our legend of a geog teacher, we'll now have lecturers who probably wont give a damn...
    aah well!

Rockerette wrote:
    "here sir, did you see the match last night?"

*cue anything geography related disappearing for 5 minutes*

mwahahahaaaaa.
    god we were a nightmare i bet.

instead of our legend of a geog teacher, we'll now have lecturers who probably wont give a damn...
    aah well!
    LOL:D

Well he did tell us not to come 2 class and just go 2 study hall and he also said that he hated coming to our class! So he didnt really care about us!!

Now im going off to the same college as him. Hope I can also "rob the priests food because all the money we got didnt go on food" :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭Sofaspud

Software Systems in NCI.

Nobody else is going there, it seems.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 westhammer

Medicine in Galway

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Shrimp wrote:
    Me too... Looking forward to it?

I am soooo looking forward to it!!!!! Are you going this year?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 879 ✭✭✭UU

I'm studying an Arts degree in French and Russian in Trinity. I'm so looking forward to it! :D

So "хорошее везение" ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,241 ✭✭✭Funkstard

Architecture in UL - bonus points became my saviour.

I have to be happy that I got Architecture, but, I'm moving to Limerick for 5/6 years....scary stuff. Not dreading going down but really apprehensive and scared

Stab city baby!
    G'luck ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,241 ✭✭✭Funkstard

Rockerette wrote:
    Stab city baby!
    G'luck ;)

Everytime someone says that to me I get a little bit closer to punching them in the face

Well in fariness you ask for it when you talk about your worry of going to Limerick...
    Regardless of whether its the actual place, or just teh moving away..

Its like someone telling me theyre moving to Dundalk.. ahahhaaa.. Gundalk, woohoo..

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭caesar

Funkstard wrote:
    Everytime someone says that to me I get a little bit closer to punching them in the face
    Ha same here, once i mention UL all i hear is stab city and you better sleep with one eye open and stuff like that.

• Advertisement

Rockerette wrote:
    Well in fariness you ask for it when you talk about your worry of going to Limerick...
    Regardless of whether its the actual place, or just teh moving away..

Its like someone telling me theyre moving to Dundalk.. ahahhaaa.. Gundalk, woohoo..
    Na its more like Fundalk or Scumdalk

Advertisement