Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So what are you studying??

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Funkstard wrote:
    Everytime someone says that to me I get a little bit closer to punching them in the face
    I feel your pain. WHat makes it especially annoying is that limerick is safer than dublin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭CGorman

Accountancy & Finance in DCU

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭flynnser19

I know someone who did it and is now door to door selling for a year :o BUT!!! If they hang in there they'll RUN the offices of a marketing company in some area (Cork Galway Waterford Limerick Dublin) within a few years and rise through the ranks and have a salary between €60,000 and €80,000

well i hope to god il b makin loads of moneys!!!i cant wait to just go to college and have a good time!!!wish i knew someone going to sligo tho :(

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭nervous_twitch

UU wrote:
    I'm studying an Arts degree in French and Russian in Trinity. I'm so looking forward to it! :D

So "хорошее везение" ;)

I'll see you in French so ;) Its strange, I was on the verge of picking Russian, but went for Spanish instead cuz it seemed somewhat more user-friendly

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭nervous_twitch

So thats French/Spanish Trinity Arts

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

WD048 - Honours Bachelor of Business in WIT, but if I do well, hopefully I can transfer to Trinity/DCU at the end of first year.

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭Papillon87

It's either English Studies at Trinity or English Literature and French at Trinity. Don't ask, just do not ask. Everything is up in the air at the moment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭Attractive Nun

Funkstard wrote:
    Architecture in UL - bonus points became my saviour.

I have to be happy that I got Architecture, but, I'm moving to Limerick for 5/6 years....scary stuff. Not dreading going down but really apprehensive and scared

I nearly went to Limerick just for the sake of living away from home. I went down for the Open Day and stayed overnight in the city. I don't know if you know Limerick, but it's actually a pretty fun place, and the accomodation in UL is nice. Really good campus, too, particularly if you're any way sporty. Good call going there I'd say, even if transport is a bit of bother.

Btw, some parts of the city did seem a bit stabby. But we won't dwell on that!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 160 ✭✭helles belles

im going to england!!!!!

so its Aston university Birmingham to do pharmacy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭Desmoulins

I'm doing History and political science in Trinity.

See you there!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭balzarywex

human genetics in Trinity!

good few Trinners round these parts! :D woohoo!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 estilos

Computer Science - Trinity

Advertisement