Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DN022 BA Evening

Options
  • 21-08-2006 10:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,686 ✭✭✭

has anyone applied for this or done it in the past? What's it like and can you get into it if you haven't done three languages for the LC?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

Click here for entry requirements as a traditional student or here as a mature student. As far as I can tell you need to have Irish, English and another language ..but I could be wrong.

Good luck!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭mdebets

I have finished the first year in this course and starting 2nd in September.

I can't tell you ab out the language requirements, as I'm not Irish and therefore exempt from Irish anyhow. I think, if you apply as a mature student (the way I did), your LC doesn't realy count. You just have to write something why you want to do it, and from what I heard, you are practically accepted when for just applying.

What courses do you think of doing. I'm doing Archaeology and Greek and Roman Civilisations at the moment, which means 4 evenings a week. I find it really enjoyable, but it is hard work. I'm spending nearly all my free time on it (but that's only me, I see some other guys who spend far less time onm it). In my subjects, I have to submit 4-6 assignments per semester per subject, so it is quite a fair bit of work.

If you have any more questions, just PM me.

Advertisement