Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SA controlling on pc

• 21-08-2006 10:12am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭

Well just got SA on the pc and think it is really awkward to control. The controls are just all over the shop. I was in Cantec, the locol computr store and seen a game pad for €15 similar to the PS2 one. I was thinking about getting it because if we are going to start doing multiplayer, it would be much easier to win yous. Anyway, my question is, is there any problem with using a gamepad?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,479 ✭✭✭✭philologos

I use a PS2 to PC adapter for the PS2 controller works v.nicely and then i have the mouse to aim beside me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

on the pc if i bought a controller (or an adaptor for my ps2 controller), would it make everything touch sensitive like the ps2 version? (i.e. gently touch x to move the car slower then if you held it down, etc.)

works that way for me anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

You neeed SAAC as Rockstar buggered up the controls and cba fixing the problems.

http://toca.game-editing.net/dl?f=saac1.2.zip

Without this you cant use a Ps2 pad on pc and say yes or get your gang to do things.

Instructions included.

kdjac

i just tweaked the settings and it worked fine but that is v.welcome kdjac :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement