Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Service Interval on a 1997 Corolla 1.3 ?

Options
  • 21-08-2006 10:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 33

Anybody know what the service interval is on a 1997 1.3L Corolla saloon. Or where there is a good website to get info relating to it. About to service the car for a friend but unsure of the service interval on it.

Cheers Guys.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 600 ✭✭✭junii

You could get a haynes manual for it. Theres loads of info relating to servicing intervals et cetera in that. You may be able to get one in the library, if not perhaps try ebay. I got a haynes manual for my car from ebay for e11 incl. P&P last week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭overdriver

The Haynes will pay for itself the first time you use it. Service the car yourself, and it'll cost you nowt to run.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,241 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

evilmouse wrote:
    Anybody know what the service interval is on a 1997 1.3L Corolla saloon. Or where there is a good website to get info relating to it. About to service the car for a friend but unsure of the service interval on it.

Cheers Guys.

Generally the rule of thumb I go by regarding servicing of petrol cars is every 12,000 miles or 12 months, which ever one comes first.

Advertisement