Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which CAO Choice?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭jimi_t

Sawa wrote:
    I got my 3rd choice; Classics and Greek in Trinity
    I don't understand because last year this course was 445, and I only have 350 points! I can't find the points for it but it must have gone down 95 points!!!

Now im not sure I even want to do it!!

Should I do this degree course or do a two year Sound engineering course in Ballyfermot which I have a place on??

Are you able to deferr for two years?!

You're giving up the opportunity to do a very solid BA in Trinity to do a...."sound engineering" course in Ballyfermot?!
    Are you completely out of your mind - you just got the biggest break of your life, run with it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 887 ✭✭✭Rockerette

jimi_t wrote:
    You're giving up the opportunity to do a very solid BA in Trinity to do a...."sound engineering" course in Ballyfermot?!
    Are you completely out of your mind - you just got the biggest break of your life, run with it!

eeeh.... I'd go with Ballyfermot.... well done on gettin into it! to a lot of people its only a dream!

f!uck arts in Trinity..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭OctavarIan

Sawa wrote:
    Should I do this degree course or do a two year Sound engineering course in Ballyfermot which I have a place on??

Are you able to deferr for two years?!

I don't think you can defer for two years. Just do whatever you want to do, you can go back and do the other one as a mature applicant later on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭happydance

penguin88 wrote:
    Same with me. First choice, Trinity, Pharmacy. 45 pts to spare.
    QUOTE]
    Congrat penguin88! See you there,

Thanks D4girl!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Bec2006

I got my first choice, level 8, Journalism in DCU with 50 points to spare :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 33 estilos

Computer Science in Trinity, with 55 extra points. :)

Advertisement