Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pro Evo 6 details

Options
  • 21-08-2006 11:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭

I've been keeping an eye out on gamespot, ign etc for news on pro evolution 6 for the xbox360 or any formats for that matter but the early information provided has not been updated. So there are currently no extra screenshots available as far as I can see anywhere, just the couple provided of Adriano and co. Does anyone know of up to date info on this? I cannie wait for this to come out...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭collie1

go to eurogamer.net or computerandvideogames.com. ign and gamespot are american sites and wont as much info as european sites

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

http://www.evo-web.co.uk

everything known so far about 6, tonnes of screens too.

kdjac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 520 ✭✭✭TheGreatOne

I'm not sure if this has already been posted but here's an interesting interview with the legend that is SeaBass by some Game-informer columnist.

He's goes on about Next-Gen a bit and where the franchise might go on the 360 and PS3. Some interesting stuff about XBox Live too.

Worth a read.

Advertisement