Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Other Options

Options
  • 21-08-2006 12:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 450 ✭✭

What are your other options if you havent gotten the points you hoped for and got offered a course you really hadnt thought about? Apart from repeat that is? is there another way to apply for courses around christmas or something i heard?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 Froggie101

hiya
    im in college three years now but i was short point in my leaving for Architecture but still ended up doin it. There is back doors for everything. If you look around in the further education colleges some of them have higher education links scheme with the national colleges. You can do a one year course relating to the same thing and then continue to another college. Jst check the college runs the link first. Hope it helps.

Advertisement