Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Time to Move On..

• 21-08-2006 2:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 648 ✭✭✭

So I think our time has come to an end on the LC boards, well compared to our activity throughout the year. Twas a good time, lots of excitement and shocks over the year, especially during the Mocks which I found very funny..

Whoever is going to UCC.. we need to make those boards more active

adios

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭eamoss

Yup going to be very sad now seeing we are all going our diff ways!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 474 ✭✭deisedolly

Yup :( it'll be funny to see all the newbies taking over in september haha!

This place was a fcuking Godsend throughout 6th year and everyone has been a great help to me so thanks everyone and best of luck for the future!

Anyone going to DCU pm me :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

Good luck to all the upcoming LCers. And dont worry, its only an exam. That ultimately means nothing in the great scheme of things....join my cult!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭abercrombie

oh no, our little LC family are going their separate ways! I'm just gonna say thanks to all of you, especially to the original posters on the random thread - you know who you are!!

Also to all of you doing your leaving this year, i'll be back every now and then (when you least expect it) so you better be making proper use of this forum!! And keep the random thread running! It's by far the BEST thread on the whole forum!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,467 ✭✭✭smemon

well i'm very much involved in the LC still :D

ironically, probably more this year than any other :p with my site.

*waves at everyone jumping off whilst i stay on titanic*

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,794 ✭✭✭JC 2K3

GTFO 1337s!!!!11

• Closed Accounts Posts: 887 ✭✭✭Rockerette

Farewell kids...

Half of you have driven me insane over the last year, and i bet if i knew you in person i wouldve physically hurt you (a bad habit of mine :rolleyes: ).. cos i think some of you really need to cop on a bit, and bring the arrognace and cockiness down a tad.. (and no smemon, i actually dont mean you..! at least youre aware of your.. "confidence"..)
    But still.. entertaining times at least.

the other half, cool guys...
    g'luck with it all.

Heres to the new kids, with all their threads on mock tip offs and such wonders (jaysus, they really annoyed me.. MOCKS KIDS. You're not supposed to do well, it means NOTHING, pity a lot of people didnt realise that...)

anyway, i'll stop being a negative witch now :D

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭caesar

i'll be back every now and then (when you least expect it)
    Sneaking back to grab that 2000th post ;)

Can't wait for college, but I too will be back every now and then. Anyway best of luck guys. I must arise and go now....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 960 ✭✭✭:|

I think im gonna cry.... :p

:| wrote:
    I think im gonna cry.... :p
    It's an emotional time for all of us!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭eamoss

Yup I have been in tears for days now!! :D

I dont know wat im gonna do with out u lot!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭whassupp2

Will whoevers last leaving please turn off the lights and remember to lock the door. Cheers

)(only joking, of course)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 636 ✭✭✭NADA

I'll probably come on every time I'm on boards.

NADA wrote:
    I'll probably come on every time I'm on boards.
    It's a habit i refuse to break!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 636 ✭✭✭NADA

Lol I know. This is the forum I always check first! Sad I know!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 648 ✭✭✭exiot

Ah dont worry, we have the experience now, We have finished the rollercoaster, and whenever ye are on, ye can help the new people step onto the ride.. ha ha

Advertisement