Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Has anyone here VRT'd a Pajero?

Options
  • 21-08-2006 3:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭

...because I have tried absolutely every combination imaginable on the online VRT Calculator and everytime it just comes back with 'Cannot Find that model' etc etc

Tried ringing them aswell but that is obviously completely useless as they are too busy dipping biscuits into their tea or whatever to get to the phone.

Its driving me mad, does anyone know what the problem could be or even better how to solve it?

This is a 1991 - 1995 Pajero.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭zilog_jones

I've found they often have some of the fields in that fooked up, especially the "body type" or whatever. I remember having to put in saloon for a hatchback and other retarded things like that. Keep trying different combinations, and look up the chassis codes on specs.amayama.com if you're not sure which one you're looking at.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭zilog_jones

UPDATE: Yes, just as I guessed - it's retarded. Just tried it now and I had to put in "Estate" to get anything. And for "Version" you need to put in "V-STANDARD" or "V-HIGH" assuming it's not a Pajero Mini or Jr. (L0 and L1 are the old '80s models).

• Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

UPDATE: Yes, just as I guessed - it's retarded. Just tried it now and I had to put in "Estate" to get anything. And for "Version" you need to put in "V-STANDARD" or "V-HIGH" assuming it's not a Pajero Mini or Jr. (L0 and L1 are the old '80s models).
    any SUV style vehicle is normally found under "Estate"

I found out the hard way a few weeks ago looking for a Honda CR-V

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭nxbyveromdwjpg

:rolleyes: Just when you thought they couldnt get any worse....

Thanks zilog, thanks lex.

Advertisement