Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

well new maynoothians..are we all excited!

Options
1235»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭eamoss

Im 18 now but I will be 19 starting college would have been 17 going on 18 if I didnt do TY!!

Yeah I also know someone who is 16 starting college but is DKIT not NUIM

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Susannahmia

nothing wrote:

One other thing to note is that for nights out in the SU all year they do check student cards and ages, so if you're 17 and starting college you should probably skip nights out to the SU, or anywhere you think you'll get asked for ID, if you don't look old enough. They are pretty strict.

Also.... I'm available for maths grinds all year. PM me.

Tbh I was 17 all last year and the only place I was ever fully guaranteed to get in was the su. I had to show my id alright but they never once checked my age. I look about 16!!! The roost on the other hand was a nightmare to get in sometimes with one particular bouncer working on the door. Generally though I didnt have much problems at all getting in anywhere in maynooth.

Advertisement