Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Admins online status

Options
  • 21-08-2006 3:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,372 ✭✭✭

why do all admins (as far as I can see anyway) hide their online status? I only ask because if there is a question I wish to put to them via PM, I do not know who is on and who is not, so I don't know who to ask for a speedy reply.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

It doesn't really matter if they are online or not, you'll get varied responses from them and users in general whether or not they are on or offline. This isn't irc or msn.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,372 ✭✭✭The Bollox

I realise this is a message board, but if I have a question I would like to know who is on and who is not, so I know who to put the question to

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

If you send a PM we get an e-mail telling us.

I have my reasons for not declaring my online status

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Beruthiel wrote:
    If you send a PM we get an e-mail telling us.
    I don't, that must be an individual setting then.

Marts, can you use the new help desk system instead? It's at the top menu called "support".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,372 ✭✭✭The Bollox

oh right, ok that's cool, I was just wondering

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

Gordon wrote:
    I don't, that must be an individual setting then.

It is, I find it very useful

Advertisement