Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

aquascutum,stone island,c.p company

• 21-08-2006 4:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭

anybody know if you can get any of the above brands in dublin city,
    thanks for your help, slan

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 16,592 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

first one you can get in house of fraser in dundrum, other 2 you can get in arnotts. pretty sure you can get stone island stuff pretty much anywhere..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭empirix

Aquascutum is indeed in House of fraser, Dundrum shopping centre.

The poster above clearly has never heard of Stone Island and is in fact thinking of River Island, Stone Island and CP Company were available in Brown Thomas - although its been a while since i've been in there and so am not sure any more but check it out, if it aint there your screwed

empirix wrote:
    Aquascutum is indeed in House of fraser, Dundrum shopping centre.

The poster above clearly has never heard of Stone Island and is in fact thinking of River Island, Stone Island and CP Company were available in Brown Thomas - although its been a while since i've been in there and so am not sure any more but check it out, if it aint there your screwed

of course i have, maybe they don't have those labels in arnotts, but i wasn't gettting them mixed up with rivcer island, u ignorant tosser.

if they aren't there or in bt then u can get them in harvey nicks also in stillorgan. they are the same brand anyway so you'll always get one with the other.

I am not ignorant and didn't mean to offend thee but to say Stone island and CP Company(indeed made by the same company but classed as a differnet brand) is readily available in Dublin is total crap, as far as Harvey Nicks - maybe it is there, doubt it though, there not on the Stone Island website as stockist. BT are

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,818 ✭✭✭Bateman

Harvey Nicks stocked the past 2 seasons' SI but have no plans to stock CP.

A/W is now available on the Stone Island UK website.

• Advertisement

empirix wrote:
    I am not ignorant and didn't mean to offend thee but to say Stone island and CP Company(indeed made by the same company but classed as a differnet brand) is readily available in Dublin is total crap, as far as Harvey Nicks - maybe it is there, doubt it though, there not on the Stone Island website as stockist. BT are

maybe it is total crap, but we must both be spouting it as harvey nicks does have them, I've seen them and they are on the website as a stockist while BT aren't :p

http://www.stoneisland.co.uk/info/ireland.aspx

i thought they must be available anywhere because you see a lot of people wearing it, would never do so myself, been in plenty of pubs in england where they
    won't let you in wearing stone island stuff, they class it with burberry and even aqua, as labels worn by showy trouble makers. or chavs i guess..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,953 ✭✭✭✭Zebra3

Best bet for SI + CP would be British clothing websites.

Plenty of Aqua in HoF but seems to be a few years out of date.

PS:Who do ya follow? :D

Apologies so itis in Harvey Nicks, its usually worn in England by soccer hooligans or Casuals as there known aka tosspots

• Closed Accounts Posts: 518 ✭✭✭colm-ccfc84

i dont know can you get si or cp in shops here. some good price for them on yoox.com
    i have one stone island long sleeve, from the stone island denim range, and it is quality

Advertisement