Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom Customer Account Number

• 21-08-2006 4:49pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,135 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi,

Is there any way of getting your customer account number from Eircom other than waiting for your bill to arrive?

I just got my line reconnected, with the express intention of switching straight away, but I need this number to do this.

Any ideas as they dont seem willing to give it out over the phone.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 436 ✭✭mossieh

adrian522 wrote:
    Hi,

Is there any way of getting your customer account number from Eircom other than waiting for your bill to arrive?

I just got my line reconnected, with the express intention of switching straight away, but I need this number to do this.

Any ideas as they dont seem willing to give it out over the phone.

they always come out with this rubbish...insist on speaking to a team leader, they can give you the number...don't take no for an answer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 868 ✭✭✭DonalN

i had the same problem, but got the new account agreement form in the post the next day, so no real delay

Advertisement