Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good place for small private party in Galway?

Options
  • 21-08-2006 4:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 44

Hi all,

Any suggestions as to a good place to have a private party, reasonably close to Galway city centre?

What I'm looking for is a pub that would have a separate room that can be reserved for a private party.

Once such place might be the Ruby room in Kings Head, but I'd nearly prefer somewhere quieter.

Appreciate any suggestions...
    Thanks - ph19.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

How many people?
    An Pucan has a big function room. 50+ ppl
    Rabbitt's has a small private party room. 10 ppl This is a very quiet pub.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 paulh19

Thanks very much for your suggestions Biko. An Pucan sounds interesting in particular. We want to play a little music on the night; perhaps they might be more on for that than other places. I didn't know they had a function room and will check with them; thanks for that tip.

Cheers - PH.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

No prob. Btw, great song :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,594 ✭✭✭forbairt

Munroes also has 2 ?? rooms not to mention some half decent pizzas .. you can take through ... :)

Advertisement