Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

squash courts next to the gym

Options
  • 21-08-2006 5:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭

Hello folks,

anyone know the story on the squash courts up next to Jackie Skelly's? i asked the girl in the gym, but she couldn't tell me anything more than that they were owned by the Wicklow CoCo and i should contact them for details..

cant find anything on the Wicklowcoco.ie site..

if anyones interested, we could start up a little league?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭foxy06

Dont know when for sure but heard september. Cant wait to get the kids up to the playground.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,942 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

didn't know there were squash courts up there - are they in the changing room block?

the playground doesn't look half as good as the one at the beach.

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭lastsaturday

i hope they are squash courts.. probably not though, you're right. i had a look and there's windows on too many sides..

anyone know of any courts in Greystones?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 viper c

No there is defo no squash courts up there, i dont know where you would find squash courts in the area. Did you know that squash has the highest fatalities of any other sport played as a recreational sport.... Honest its true, so you can stick your league and i will stick to the gym!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭foxy06

How in the name of God could you get killed playing squash???! Suppose all them balls flying about isnt too safe but sounds like great fun to me;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement