Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Computer Apps DCU :)

Options
  • 21-08-2006 6:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 308 ✭✭

Turns out that i actually got an offer for comp apps in dcu even doh it was my second preference on lvl 8 side and i got offered my first one as well some how..

now on the cao website were it showes my offers...i have the two offers which are my first preference on the lvl 8 and lvl 6/7...now it doesnt say anywere on there i got offered comp apps but i got a letter today from dcu access service saying congradulations and we are offering you a place for comp apps dc121 under the access scheme etc..etc...but how can i accept this if it is not on the site ..could it be on my letter i get in the post which i should be getting tomorrow..? if not how will i accept this course...?

like i have all the requirements and points and stuff so there is no problem with that i think it didnt show up on the cao website because i had my first preference offered...so is there anyway of accepting dcu instead..?

Advertisement