Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Call of Duty 2 over Xbox 360 live.

• 21-08-2006 6:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 649 ✭✭✭

Didnt see a thread on this, so I thought I'd throw one up.

Does anybody play ?

If so, add me, my gamertag is "Reapersoul". I'm always up for a game :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,918 ✭✭✭Steffano2002

Never played CoD on a console... Is it any good? I mean how do you a FPS without a mouse & keyboard? It's beyond me...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭jonnybadd

With great difficulty. I've played cod on the 360, the game is just a port from the PC one (or is it the other way round?!?) The single player is fine, less harsh in the harder difficulty levels to compensate for the less accurate aiming system. Online generally just descends into who is the best with the sniper rifle. All in all its not that bad, its just not much without the mouse and keyboard.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 520 ✭✭✭TheGreatOne

Jeebus wrote:
    Didnt see a thread on this, so I thought I'd throw one up.

Does anybody play ?

If so, add me, my gamertag is "Reapersoul". I'm always up for a game :)

I play the odd time, i'll have a look for ya next time im on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 909 ✭✭✭keithkk16

Yeah i love it online my gamertag is keithkk16

• Closed Accounts Posts: 828 ✭✭✭pp_me129

yea i love it

Tag: ImprovedHurler

• Advertisement
Advertisement