Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Knobble a fecker! (BEERS!)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Blush_01 wrote:
    Heh... Supermacs is in Spar!

I saw that the other day!Brill stuff and tis opened till 10 or so which is great cos ya cant get any hot food on campus after 7. hmmmm supermacs....drools

would reccomend to all new freshers to head along to the boards meetup(not supermacs) cos its a great way to meet people who are older and wiser and can show you the ropes a bit of belfield. And theres no better place to end your first week of college life in the student bar having a few tinnies and shooting a bit of pool.
    Also its a right of passage for all new ucd boardies to beat Zane from mtv at least once on the pool tables

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Ah you just can't have a beers without a broken Mr.Nice Guy promise...

Hehe fiver bets there'll be a post on saturday about how he's so annoyed cos he was in the Forum bar aaaall day and nobody turned up :p

:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Hehe fiver bets there'll be a post on saturday about how he's so annoyed cos he was in the Forum bar aaaall day and nobody turned up :p

He exists I swear!!I saw him in the lgs i knows I did!!

We should give him an incentive to turn up...like a garunteed kiss on the cheek from all female boardies present??

panda100 wrote:
    He exists I swear!!I saw him in the lgs i knows I did!!

We should give him an incentive to turn up...like a garunteed kiss on the cheek from all female boardies present??

Hmmm...that may not be quite an incentive :p

I will buy him a pint if he turns up though..

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

panda100 wrote:
    So if I start getting cold feet do I get teh same offer??

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭XchampagneX

panda100 wrote:
    Also its a right of passage for all new ucd boardies to beat Zane from mtv at least once on the pool tables

I suck at pool...:( but that doesn't mean I won't try!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭boneless

Hmmm...that may not be quite an incentive :p

I will buy him a pint if he turns up though..

I'll give him a big wet one too... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭blondie83

He exists - or at least his mobile does cos I got his number :p I'll pop along on Friday if the nice people at work will let me off early - which they may well do, they're a sound bunch :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Scraggs wrote:
    If they give out the free UCD scarf will you rob me one please?:)

I've a meeting in HQ early and it shouldnt last long so I'll be there for one or two or whatever ye said.

If anyone wants my mobile number just in case feel free to PM me.

[This time I swear I wont sleep in ...sorry elmyra:o ]
    No bother, I have a scarf of my own already. Want me to try and get you a USB stick too? =p

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

Raphael wrote:
    No bother, I have a scarf of my own already. Want me to try and get you a USB stick too? =p
    Actually... if you wouldn't mind;)

• Advertisement

No bother, will prob be heading straight from there to the beers

I suck at pool...:( but that doesn't mean I won't try!!

Sensei LoveTap will teach you :p

• Registered Users Posts: 8,052 ✭✭✭BKtje

now now, my skills are not taught easily. There is now a fee involved since im no longer a firsty :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭XchampagneX

so just to make sure (in case i'm not online again till fri..which prob won't happen but just in case), SU bar at what time??

someone will be there from 3ish onwards i'd say.

Dont forget your piece of fruit/ bottle of water! (sorry, little nostalgic about last year)

Hehe...forgot about that! I remember me and seb standing outside going "ssshh that guy there has a bottle and he looks lost. bet ya he's a boardsie"

Best bet is to get a number from someone or head to the D.o.L.C. (area outside the arts cafe) and look for a creepy man smoking..

dont say number. YOUR RUINING MY FUN! :(
    Everyone needs their bottle of water/ piece of fruit.

Ah sure we'll be in the DolC at two (thats the steps leading up to the main entrance of the arts block) and the bar at three ish. If ya need a number feel free to pm me or anyone else who's offered. We dont bite (well boneless does but only if u ask politely).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭boneless

Hehe...forgot about that! I remember me and seb standing outside going "ssshh that guy there has a bottle and he looks lost. bet ya he's a boardsie"

Best bet is to get a number from someone or head to the D.o.L.C. (area outside the arts cafe) and look for a creepy man smoking..

Hey!! I resemble that remark!!! :mad:

Hulla!! They're slaggin' me again!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

Hush, it's not you, it's the other guy who looks like you and acts like you and... Oh.

Ok, so work was supposed to be tonight, got moved to tomorrow night, and has now been moved to friday night. So I'll have to leave at 4.30/5 ish, unless it gets moved - again. So if you want to see me make an ass of myself (I've got it down to an effortless skill at this stage) do come along early.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

Heh, funny. I thought she was talking bout me. (Well, I was smoking in the DoLC pretty much the whole day yesterday!).

P.S. If any fresher or mischievous boardsie wants to nick a 256mb USB memory key from those Induction thingies, it'd be much appreciated. I am in particular need of one cos
    a) Unlike these rich b*stards I have no laptop
    and
    b) I'm unbelievably lazy.

Ok, i won't lie to you - it's mostly b).

• Advertisement

I've already got 2, gonna get another couple tomorrow. Buy me a pepsi and i'll give you one.

Oh, and Scraggs: Got you a scarf =p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

Im gonna get me a second one tomorrow my other one is unravelling at a great rate, although everyone looks so funny wearing them today....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

Raphael wrote:
    Buy me a pepsi and i'll give you one.
    Done.

Now, if you'd said "coke", I would've had problems...

Just as an off-topic by the by, ran into a few boardsie heads when I was in yesterday; larryone, kittenkiller and, for the first time, LeRack. Who, it turns out, is totally sound. Just as I'd anticipated.

I'm mulling over whether or not to go in tomorro and hurl yet more vitriolic abuse at staff/services/admin/brady. Just to pass the time til they let me enrol, like.

Come in tomorrow and i'll get you the usb. And why would I want coke, tastes like battery acid and comes with dead columbian union leader as standard

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

Raphael wrote:
    Come in tomorrow and i'll get you the usb. And why would I want coke, tastes like battery acid and comes with dead columbian union leader as standard

Oh the SU are going ot LOVE you. ;)

=p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

Raphael, are they checking to see if you're a 1st year during those IT classes or can anyone walk in? I'm just a cheap cunt who can't be arsed spending E30 on a USB

They just asked me if I was here for the IT induction course then told me where to go. I was even wearing an SU tshirt the second time I went in, they didn't bat an eyelid

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

a) Unlike these rich b*stards I have no laptop

read that and then read your sig. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

blondie83 wrote:
    He exists - or at least his mobile does cos I got his number :p I'll pop along on Friday if the nice people at work will let me off early - which they may well do, they're a sound bunch :)

Yes I heard that scallywag gave you my number. :D

Ah sure if you go it will be grand cos then I won't be Billy-no-mates and I'll know where everyone is.

Advertisement