Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Knobble a fecker! (BEERS!)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Done.

Just as an off-topic by the by, ran into a few boardsie heads when I was in yesterday; larryone, kittenkiller and, for the first time, LeRack. Who, it turns out, is totally sound. Just as I'd anticipated.

I'm mulling over whether or not to go in tomorro and hurl yet more vitriolic abuse at staff/services/admin/brady. Just to pass the time til they let me enrol, like.

Le rack isa UCDer?!
    Arbeitsscheur,why the animosity with the UCD staff? sehr bad attitude to start of on in UCD nein?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭boneless

Raphael wrote:
    Come in tomorrow and i'll get you the usb. And why would I want coke, tastes like battery acid and comes with dead columbian union leader as standard

We are going to get along like a house on fire!!!!

Seb!! We have another for the cell.... just make sure that we don't burn this one out with the politically incorrect hour at Hilpers... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

Ah sure if you go it will be grand cos then I won't be Billy-no-mates and I'll know where everyone is.
    Oh you Mr. Comedy Central:p

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

I'm now working from 1 since my boss added a second job. See you guys at about midnight.

Goddamnwalkinganusofabossman!!!!

And I miss out on all the free free stuff. How fcuking pants is this? Steph, I'm relying on you to save me!

Gav and Isobel, you know the way you both love me? Well... I know where you work... pwetty pweeze? *makes sad puppy-dog-kicked-by-mean-boss eyes*

Have fun y'all. See you at the next one. (Where'd the crying emoticon go?)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 281 ✭✭Samos

are they checking to see if you're a 1st year during those IT classes or can anyone walk in? I'm just a cheap cunt who can't be arsed spending E30 on a USB

No checks at all, no questions asked. Only took twenty minutes, while I merely sat at the back and surfed the internet super-highway. Once it's over you just walk out and you get handed a swanky USB key. I'll probably grab another one or two more tomorrow.

And I will probably possibly maybe come along to this meetup sometime tomorrow between 12pm and 12am. I'm getting paid to be in UCD anyway, so why not! :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

Samos wrote:
    No checks at all, no questions asked. Only took twenty minutes, while I merely sat at the back and surfed the internet super-highway. Once it's over you just walk out and you get handed a swanky USB key. I'll probably grab another one or two more tomorrow.

:D:D I got it today! Almost got stung by one of the helper guys after I clicked something accidentally on my email and when he came to help me, if he bothered to look, he would have seen my inbox of about 40 emails dating back to 2004 in comparison to everyone else with their brand spanking new empty inbox.... ah well I got my key in the end and I'm a happy camper :)

Yeah, alcohol, better be 2 o'clock at the School of Lung Cancer (c'mon lets get with the times people!) or else I'll be on my own!

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Cén t-ám atá t-amárach? :confused:

Cén t-ám atá t-amárach? :confused:

Ta se deux a clock. (how the hell did I pass LC irish?)

but that doesn't really matter since you're invisible

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

Aww, I won't get to not see MNG at beers again this time.

Damn brokedy-ness. And still no crying avatar.

Have a few for me, eh?

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Blush_01 wrote:
    Aww, I won't get to not see MNG at beers again this time.

Damn brokedy-ness. And still no crying avatar.

Have a few for me, eh?

And I was going to bring chocs and all. Your loss.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Gah! I was sort of not really awake this morning when Aidan left for work and it seems I wanted him to leave me the keys. So this means I have to wait for him to get back from work to let him in. This will be around 6pm :/

Could get in for around 7pm if people will still be there (I know what you lot are like! :p)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

Despite the fact i'm severly worse for wear from last night i'll still be there. Also I found some random boardsie last night and I think I convinced him to come.

Gah! I was sort of not really awake this morning when Aidan left for work and it seems I wanted him to leave me the keys. So this means I have to wait for him to get back from work to let him in. This will be around 6pm :/

Could get in for around 7pm if people will still be there (I know what you lot are like! :p)

Call in to him!!! In work... he gets a break, yeah??? Get him to meet you in the boozer.... no cop outs!!!

boneless wrote:
    Call in to him!!! In work... he gets a break, yeah??? Get him to meet you in the boozer.... no cop outs!!!

lol...he works out in Sandyford (I think....) I'm not copping out :p

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

46B will get him to UCD.....

You have to be there... who will hold my (insert desired body part) when the going gets tough and the young ladies and lads start asking me out on dates and such stuff?? Well??

irlrobins wrote:
    46B will get him to UCD.....

He's making a quick stop back here before heading home to Limerick for the weekend. Don't think a trip to UCD will be part of the plan.
    boneless wrote:
    You have to be there... who will hold my (insert desired body part) when the going gets tough and the young ladies and lads start asking me out on dates and such stuff?? Well??

lol...Surely 7pm isn't too late to get out there? Once you haven't started on the whiskey before then.

Actually, who am I going to miss if I arrive at 7pm or will everyone still be there?

Actually, who am I going to miss if I arrive at 7pm or will everyone still be there?
    Me! :(

irlrobins wrote:
    Me! :(

Ah toss...

I'll ring him at lunch and see what the story is.

Ah, you'd do that for me? Bless!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭wyndham

Is a new thread required for all the cop-outs or can they be posted in here? lol

wyndham wrote:
    Is a new thread required for all the cop-outs or can they be posted in here? lol

Hehe, yea the cop-outs usually go in the same thread :p Surprised there hasn't been more in fairness. We normally get a few bailing the day before. The old reliables are almost always there though.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,052 ✭✭✭BKtje

Whats the story at 2 now? Rest of us still meeting at the DoLC? or we going straight to the bar, what about our hot date scraggs? :p

EDIT: gonna head into the bar for 4ish so will see yas then.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

I'll be there. Stuck my head in and didn't see anyone but just met the evil_lime so I'll head back up at four.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

I'm still in Lucan. I'm annoyed that I didn't get to see the looks on some UCD boardsies faces when LeRack introduced herself, but c'est la vie I spose.:D

I'll probably be in later on, like pp maybe 7 or so. Dunno yet - the hour-and-a-half jaunt from lucan to belfield is irritating and invigorating in unequal measure.

Anyway, I'm reliably informed that boneless has his nipple-clamps waiting for me.

Ominous.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Waltons

I reckon I'll be over in around ten-fifteen minutes. Just have to get up off my ample arse. Should be around till roughly 6 or so

As you could have predicted no one bothered showing their hole up at 2, luckily I had other things to in campus or that would have been a complete waste of an afternoon.

.... take it you'll never see me at a beers again

Well if you could have predicted it why didn't you just come later?

Well if you could have predicted it why didn't you just come later?

yeah smashing sarcasm there stepherunie

• Advertisement

Simply a question Master Zane

Advertisement