Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Knobble a fecker! (BEERS!)

Options
123457»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

As you could have predicted no one bothered showing their hole up at 2, luckily I had other things to in campus or that would have been a complete waste of an afternoon.

.... take it you'll never see me at a beers again

Eh, word has it that a good few were at the D.o.L.C.....:confused:

Anyway stop being so dramatic and go to the bar now.

Be in at 7 - 7:15.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

Eh, word has it that a good few were at the D.o.L.C.....:confused:

Anyway stop being so dramatic and go to the bar now.

Be in at 7 - 7:15.

I didn't see recognise anyone there at 2 anyhow. Already up to stuff tonight so thats out of the question now

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

What's this? Zane moaning on a UCD thread? I thought I'd never live to see the day! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭beanyb

*Puts on stalker hat again*

I think I saw you guys in the bar today. I totally forgot that the beers was on, and was just coincidentally in there. Didnt have a chance to pop over to you all though.

Also... dajaffa, did you happen to steal a moro for one of the world aid people on the fair trade stand today? cos if you did that was me! I didnt realise where I recognised you from until afterwards.

• Registered Users Posts: 356 ✭✭the evil lime

So, where is everyone?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

We are in my house - anyone who isn't here isn't hard core enough to still be going and stuff - we do condemn you to not being cool forever more

Said we the undersigned:

Scraggs, Blush_01, Stepherunie, Elymra, B-K-DZR, The_Minister and Byrno

P.S. Scraggs would like to thank Rapheal for the scarf which she is still wearing and enjoying fully in a good way.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,052 ✭✭✭BKtje

As you could have predicted no one bothered showing their hole up at 2, luckily I had other things to in campus or that would have been a complete waste of an afternoon.

AH dont be like that Zane. I went home for a bit as i knew the whole DolC meeting was bound to end in tears. Twas a good laugh tonight, good way to start back :)

Stupid living far awayness and darts making me leave early....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭gubbie

Ditto the same. Thanks all the same for a great night. :)

Go me and my insanely great ability at pool

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Man my head hurts. I don't know why but I always do it..drink Kopparberg all night and then have one jack daniels before I go home and it fúcks me up. :/

Sorry I didn't make it out to UCD guys but the lure of the Poerterhouse was too great.

• Advertisement

You missed out - we had fun - and i finally got the pot noodle off the carpet!

And thanks for the pringles and cake - I'm enjoying then mightily - oh and the story of the dubes will be posted shortly

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

And thanks for the pringles and cake - I'm enjoying then mightily - oh and the story of the dubes will be posted shortly
    If you look in your fridge, you should see two club orange bottles as well.

Yep found those - I've put them away for ya! I have many bottles of them in this little house!

You missed out - we had fun - and i finally got the pot noodle off the carpet!
    Woops, sorry. Thought id gotten them all. Obviously not :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭Blowfish

I was there sitting on the wall from ten to two. Raphael, Le Rack, Scraggs and Boneless were there too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭dajaffa

I missed pringles + cake???

Stoopid hockey match which we bloody well lost anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,567 ✭✭✭mloc

hilarious, i completely forgot about it and was in the student bar on friday anyway... you guys were probably there somewhere too!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

and i finally got the pot noodle off the carpet!

hmmm??:confused: sounds like an intresting night!nothing soaks up an impending hangover like pot noodle! Sure il see a few of ye tommorow in da stu bar anyways

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Waltons

Oh noes, I missed house-ness :(
    Good to see you all again, for the short time though!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭rain on

me and cruiserweight and co were going to go. then a crowd of* americans descended on us and insisted on buying us a million** drinks because we were the first irish people they'd met, or something. so that kinda took the legs out from under that idea.

*three.
    **i lost count after a while.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

What he said

• Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭XchampagneX

ok been in UCD nearly a week and totally forgot about boards
    *apologises profusely*
    also couldn't make it to the beers but i'll be there for the next one..i promise!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭orangerooster

Work and the fact I'm forgetful in the extreme conspired to make me not be at this one, oh well will surely be at the next one. Speaking of which I think it should be soon.

So, where are the photos from this? Want to see me an tel's "score me" looks

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

Yep found those - I've put them away for ya!
    Keep em. You gave me a cold one so that counts as two.

Raphael wrote:
    So, where are the photos from this? Want to see me an tel's "score me" looks

I don't

theres some up on various bebo pages but im not gonna link em. Ill leave that up the the owners of said bebo pages to do if thats what they wish.

I don't
    =p

Advertisement