Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waterford Beers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

What time were ye in Downes at ? I was there from 8.30 through till about 9.20. Didnt see anyone there and went down town instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 441 ✭✭brown*eyed*girl

c - 13 thats terrible, hope you had a good night anyway.

I'm going mad I didn't make it but I had a bit of hassle (family crisis) on Satuday which is ok now but wasn't in the mood to go after a stressful day. Will definiatly make the next one as you seem to have a great craic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭OLDYELLAR

We were there shortly after 9.30 ,I was fairly disaponited in the poor show from all the Waterford people.

Stayed in Downes til half ten or after waiting for people an none a ye showed.

Sorry we missed ya c-13 .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

Ah no worries, theres always next time sure :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Larry-K

Why don't ye try gettin' together in the Wacky Apple next Sun. night about 9 ish... Beef are playin' in there... That'll be a good night... Not that I play in Beef or anything...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭Baby4

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

Oh..

..i missed it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,620 ✭✭✭Roen

So......When's the next one?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Funny, I was just thinking that a few weeks back..

Couldnt make it to the last one.. and Yellar has been terrorising me ever since.. :D

ToxicPaddy wrote:
    Funny, I was just thinking that a few weeks back..

Couldnt make it to the last one.. and Yellar has been terrorising me ever since.. :D

And guess what!!!

Im moving to Dublin ....now we can be together forever :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

How's about a Bye Bye Yellar Beers?

Followed by a welcoming session in Dublin the next day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,620 ✭✭✭Roen

OLDYELLAR wrote:
    And guess what!!!

Were you at the Dublin beers on Sat OLDYELLAR? I must have missed you (or you were clever and avoided me). I'm the dashing lad in the first and last of Fajitas! pics.

Roen wrote:
    Were you at the Dublin beers on Sat OLDYELLAR? I must have missed you (or you were clever and avoided me). I'm the dashing lad in the first and last of Fajitas! pics.

I sure was at the beers , I was twisted when I arrived so I could well of met you and dont remember :D I was administering hugs for the night :D

Hey yea Fajitas I just suggested that waterford and dublin beers thing to himself the other day , sounds like a plan :) Look out June :D

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

OLDYELLAR wrote:
    And guess what!!!

Mummy!!!!!!! :eek:

I'm scared!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

Here Yellar, what's the craic with the beers. Do we have another one? I'm thirsty. Haven't seen ya in years.

dlofnep wrote:
    Here Yellar, what's the craic with the beers. Do we have another one? I'm thirsty. Haven't seen ya in years.

HOW YA BOY!!!

wHATS the craic?? Im living up in the big smhoke now , so I wont be organising any Deise beers for a bit, your more than welcome to call up for a pint and drool over my CBR anytime though :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

I posted a thread up a few weeks back, some of the heads from the photography forum are coming to Waterford for next weekend, and heading to Downs' if you're interested?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭jimmytheman

had reason to be in Revolution on tues night -
    got talked into new beers -
    yummy
    Spaten ocktoberfest, franiskarner and okocim
    nice one lads - try em for yourself!
    and i was allowed to keep the sexy glass!!!!