Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Options
  • 21-08-2006 8:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

Hey, i'm new thought i'd make my first post.

I'm starting sixth year and was just looking for L.Cert related stuff and came across this so I decided to sign up :)

Anyways just thought i'd say hello :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 194 ✭✭Dave Larkin

Hey, welcome to the Leaving Cert forum. I'll be hanging around here in the coming year to give advice to people, having just finished the exam. Prepare yourself. You have a tough year ahead of you, but remember that it's only an exam at the end of the day.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,467 ✭✭✭smemon

hello there :)

see my sig for more 'straight to the point' LC information :D

it's not a big deal the LC, it's over-hyped. Just enjoy it whilst not dossing ;) don't kill yourself

• Closed Accounts Posts: 902 ✭✭✭d4gurl

Welcome newbie enjoy our precious forum :D hahahah best of luck!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 636 ✭✭✭NADA

Mkae sure you post in the random merged weekend merged midterm thread. He us College kids keep it alive. Seriously though the Leaving Cert is over hyped.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,383 ✭✭✭Aoibheann

Welcome. :) I'll be around here as a veteran LC-er (repeating ;) ). It's nice to see a few new faces around here, though I'd better not spend as much time online as last year. Oh yeah, that should probably be rule number 1 if you need a high enough points course.. spend less time on the 'net. :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16 S_D_D_O_R

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭GretchenWieners

I'm repeating too, only discovered this page coming up to the pres in Feb!
    Best bit of advice is know what you REALLY want to do and go for it no matter what. I wouldn't be repeating otherwise!!

Advertisement