Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

recommended Restaurants Greystones

Options
  • 21-08-2006 9:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Bel's Bistro and Chakra have been both recommended as good places to eat looking for somewhere special this weekend..

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

A quick browse of the Greystones/Charlesland forum and I found these (hint hint)...

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2054877398
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2054960096

It's always worth having a quick look about as at this point somebody has usually asked the questions a newbie wants answered!

Welcome to Boards btw...

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭daveco23

Chakra won best ethnic restaurant and best chef at this years Restaurant awards - having included lamb Rogan Josh takeaway as part of my friday night relaxation routine I can only agree....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 SPS

If its for something special you can't go wrong with the Three Q's, the best food I've tasted in years!! You'll need to book in advance. Enjoy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,161 ✭✭✭steve-hosting36

Just had a take out from The Park and it was pretty poor (chinese)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭dubgirl

I've fount the best chinese take out is the Jade Royal.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,942 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

AFAIK Royal Park and Jade Royal are run by the same crowd (their menus always come through my letterbox together). I've always found the takeaway from the Royal Park to be better, probably because its the same food they serve in the restaurant.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭foxy06

What does everyone think of the cherry blossom ive had a few take aways from there and they were lovely.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,161 ✭✭✭steve-hosting36

Yep, we actually ordered from Jade Royal (but assumed are the same place).

Food arrived nearly two hours after being ordered and was fairly bland in fairness.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

foxy06 wrote:
    What does everyone think of the cherry blossom ive had a few take aways from there and they were lovely.
    We get an order from Cherry Blossom every Friday, but for 3 of the last four weeks they've left something off our order.

Still reckon Jade Royle is better, but I'm a sucker for the pork Cantonese style from Cherry Blossom! Plus they always throw in a couple of beers with the order for us.

Advertisement