Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DL/UL Caps

• 21-08-2006 10:14pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 173 ✭✭

Im with Esat BT BB+ iv never had a problem with them untill lately, the download speeds are great but the cap of 30gig a month is start to feel a bit small for the price you have to pay for it, as of late alot of game demos are hitting the 1.8gig mark, and windows updates, game patchs and so forth are getting bigger and bigger every month. its becoming normal to see an update for 800mb for something, jpegs are being replaced with streaming media and sound and so on yet the caps are still there, and lets not forget Steam...download the game and you dont have to pay for them in shops.

is there any other BB that has the same speeds and uptime as BB+ and has an umlimited cap? or are we all doomed? and when are they going to up the upload speed?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 308 ✭✭iggyman

you can get utv which has 3mb download and 360kb up i think not sure doh...and it has unlimited bandwidth for an extra 6 euro per month..unless you download about 80+ gb a month you wont get no hassle off them..

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,240 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Unlimited both ways with Smart.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 308 ✭✭iggyman

yeah smart isnt availble in all areas just yet..including my area..were as utv is i think

Advertisement