Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting worse

Options
  • 21-08-2006 10:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭

Last week I was at Central Bank waiting for my mate and 2 lads had their phones robbed. Then later on we had to leg it from the same fella up around Waltons. I just was in the mood of a bitchin' session there. so F**kin B******rdin P****s!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,221 ✭✭✭abetarrush

welcome to Dublin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,799 ✭✭✭Tha Gopher

If you ever get the 39 at one street (corner of Winetavern St and either Cook or Cork street, cant recall which is where) at the side of the Wood Quay big building, there is one particular corner where its basically an open air heroin market. Two geezers in sovereigns and chains handing over something and then putting a wad of 20s in their sock. Wouldnt mind if this was in a stairwell or a fairly hard to reach part of the estates, but this is on the main route between Christchurch and the quays. Cant believe theyre gettin away with it

*buys a G- Pack of heroin and heads to the Christchurch corners to be slingin and hustlin ma sh1t*

Yeah dogg :) Mind you, its so open yid nearly be tempted, yid more likely get hassle off the rival dealers than the cops.

Advertisement