Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Account deleted?

Options
  • 21-08-2006 10:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

Were old unused or little used accounts deleted at some point? I only had a few posts on the forsale board concerning a GFX card (not adverts.ie?) I went through all the bu's in the member list and cannot for the life of mesee it anywhere. The account was registered ages ago mind. I can remember the account name but it is not there anymore?

G.

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

I had a quick look too and couldn't see it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 slightly lost

Hello exsor. I am sorry but I may have unintentionaly missled you. If you were searching for Bu's as a user name then lord knows who or what you would find. I didn't mean that was my user name. Just a search papremter. My old user name was butthead. Thats why I was searching the Bu's. Were old accounts deleted or am i searching or logining in wrong? the site has changed a bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

butt_head?

This user has no posts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 slightly lost

Gordon wrote:
    butt_head?

This user has no posts.
    Hello Gordon. Thank you for your reply. That is not my account though :( it was all one word. The search thing does not work very well so I have given up looking in Forsale. Just so you don't think I am doolally one interesting thing I did come across in this thread here http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2054979578 was the link to this thread http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=752071#post752071 and I think i might be one of the n/a's (Not in that actual thread) I can only think old and little used accounts got wiped at some stage. It is not an issue but it would have been nice to have my original account. Many thanks to you and Ecksor (Sorry spelt it wrong the first time) for you help regardless. Best of luck with the impending you know what. I'd say it has brought a few of us back to the site via the papers :)

Advertisement