Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

hey clip

• 21-08-2006 11:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭

Hey Guys,
    I Know absolutely nothing about video editing but I was looking at you tube
    and I saw the "hey clip" on it made by the two Israeli girls, its worth a look
    its like the the feeder video with the two of them doing it in their bedroom but
    much better. They have a really interesting style and one of them studies video editing
    and even to the lay man you can see it is very interesting

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭-DuMbGuM-

i dont know i havent seen it but i thought the idea was very good behind the video of the chineese woman who made a video of a single photo of herself from the one angle which she took repeatedly for 3 years or something! and the finished product was brilliant!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

It'd be helpful if you at least provided a link, although, I get the feeling you're just pimping it.

John

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭-DuMbGuM-

i cant find it anymore

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭spanner

Lump wrote:
    It'd be helpful if you at least provided a link, although, I get the feeling you're just pimping it.

John

unable to post links from you tube its blocked where I work. I am not pimping it, its had 6.2 million views and has been all over the Israeli media so I dont think they need little old me to be pimping it.
    Its just really cool looking at it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 927 ✭✭✭decob

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

That was really worth 3 minutes of my life :rolleyes:

John

Lump wrote:

John

I know, i was expecting something special.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 398 ✭✭reece

Lump wrote:

John

20 seconds of mine:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

I lasted 11 seconds.

Two girls sing the Pixies in their bedroom? 6.2 million views? Why?

I don't need two Israeli girls singing along to a fat American guy. I can just listen to the fat American guy by myself.

I think I'll do that now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭spanner

I lasted 11 seconds.

Two girls sing the Pixies in their bedroom? 6.2 million views? Why?

I don't need two Israeli girls singing along to a fat American guy. I can just listen to the fat American guy by myself.

I think I'll do that now.

Fair enough none of you seem to get it or get anything around the concept, i really hope it isnt anything political againist the Israeli people. The video makes me feel real happniess everytime I see it and admiration for the the talent of the creators Which in itself merits comment and a large portion of the internet video surfing seem to agree. However (here comes rant about boards.ie) as usual the boards.ie posters have adopted the usual stance of treating boards.ie as some kind of power trip, they know they can not take on many of the posters physically and take great delight on Humiliating people on this service with such comments made on this thread. I am really Pi*sed off with the lack of respect for fellow human being shown on these threads, and I know I am completely off the orginal topic, but I feel it needs to be said that boards.ie seems to be a place were people with good debating skills can bully others who dont have simliar skills as pay back for short comings they have in life

• Advertisement

spanner wrote:
    Fair enough none of you seem to get it or get anything around the concept, i really hope it isnt anything political againist the Israeli people. The video makes me feel real happniess everytime I see it and admiration for the the talent of the creators Which in itself merits comment and a large portion of the internet video surfing seem to agree. However (here comes rant about boards.ie) as usual the boards.ie posters have adopted the usual stance of treating boards.ie as some kind of power trip, they know they can not take on many of the posters physically and take great delight on Humiliating people on this service with such comments made on this thread. I am really Pi*sed off with the lack of respect for fellow human being shown on these threads, and I know I am completely off the orginal topic, but I feel it needs to be said that boards.ie seems to be a place were people with good debating skills can bully others who dont have simliar skills as pay back for short comings they have in life

christ, take a chill pill man. _YOU_ came on here proclaiming that they have an "have a really interesting style". And because some people disagree, you throw a little tantrum. grow up.

In case you hadn't noticed this is an Audio-video editing board, people here are only really going to comment on the clip from that point of view, if they wanted to discuss the politics behind the clip i'm sure they would be discussing on a politics board.

Fine, the clip may be somewhat better than alot of the crap on youtube, they spent a bit of time slapping a few clips together... but it's nothing extraordinary.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,949 ✭✭✭SouperComputer

is the link right? I clicked on it and got two kids "miming"?

Dont understand whats unique or interesting about it. But that's just one man's opinion.

I worry about the one who is considering video editing as a career, copyright infringment may not be the best way to start :)

Spanner, your nick seems to be awefully apt! I dont see anything disrespectful on this thread, people gave honest views about the video.

spanner, your nick seems to be awefully apt! I dont see anything disrespectful on this thread, people gave honest views about the video.

exactly, it's not like anyone said something like "Oh, who give's a toss what two Israeli chicks did while their country was busy bombing palestine" (spanner: that was an example, not my own views just in case you decide to throw another tantrum.). You were the only one to mention anything about israel, the israeli media.. So as far as i can see you are the only with who seems to have a pro-israeli agenda.</political rant>

Advertisement