Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

american theme

Options
  • 22-08-2006 8:23am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭

Hi all,

This is my first post here!! We are lucky enough to have a big open space in the upstairs of our home (around 700sqft). My fiance has a pool table up there and a dartboard. It isn't finished up there yet and I am looking for ideas on how to decorate it. We want to have like an american diner type theme up there if you know what I mean. Like a den. We have some nice pictures to hang up there. We were thinking of having like a little fridge for beer and stuff. Does anyone have any idea's.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭cormac_byrne

Neon signs, Jukebox speakers

http://wurlitzer.co.uk/neons.htm
    http://www.jukeboxparts.com/100_1029.JPG

must be plenty of places to get enamel signs etc...
    try ebay.

I have a 'Miller Lite' beer tap if that's of any use to you
    (provided I can find it in the attic)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,907 ✭✭✭✭CJhaughey

I have a suggestion change the little beer fridge for a BIG beer fridge:)
    Chrome stools with red vinyl seats.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭xmaslove

ha ha ya maybe a big beer fridge. Does anyone know if it is possible to get a jukebox with an mp3 player in it?

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭Hamlet

xmaslove wrote:
    ha ha ya maybe a big beer fridge. Does anyone know if it is possible to get a jukebox with an mp3 player in it?

Hi xmas

have a look at this site build your own arcade

and this one

I built one of the mame jukebox inserted an old p3 650 gateway m/b 2 X 180 harddrives and a 17"lcd monitor it runs on win2000 and SK jukebox software

I have it in my home bar and many a good night is had at the jukebox

Paul

Advertisement