Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bloody house alarms

Options
  • 22-08-2006 10:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 14,942 ✭✭✭✭

last night from about 0230 to 0330 there was an alarm going off in the Grove. Over the last few weeks this has been happening every couple of nights (possibly not the same alarm every time though).

Why is this? - I assume we're not suffering a spate of burglaries, its not particularly windy either. Anyone know where last nights false alarm was?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭daveco23

Creche seems to be the main culprit..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,311 ✭✭✭IT Loser

I'll find you, and when I do, I'll K*&^H&^%^*U* the **** out of you!!

I busted some punks that were hanging out behind the Creche and had a little fire going one night.

Maybe I should have left them there.:mad:

Sorry...just saw another thread for this.

MAybe we should ring the Creche..is the Alarm going off because of intrusions or because of some technical fault, like, well, a Crap Alarm?

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭Sparks115

I saw around 4 of them there today in the kiddies playground and told them to get out. They were cheeky little feckers no respect at all and as they were leaving 2 more of their frinds that looked around 16 - 17years old started mouthing off at me as if I they were trying to scare me. I took out my mobile and pretended that I would call the gaurds if they didnt leave. So they walked off but they defo seem to congregate there which seems to me they are the onces setting off the alarms all the time. Little feckers, uneducated and probably all brought up like dogs. The toddlers in the creche would have more brain cells than these morans!!;)

• Advertisement

INCH wrote:
    I saw around 4 of them there today in the kiddies playground and told them to get out. They were cheeky little feckers no respect at all and as they were leaving 2 more of their frinds that looked around 16 - 17years old started mouthing off at me as if I they were trying to scare me. I took out my mobile and pretended that I would call the gaurds if they didnt leave. So they walked off but they defo seem to congregate there which seems to me they are the onces setting off the alarms all the time. Little feckers, uneducated and probably all brought up like dogs. The toddlers in the creche would have more brain cells than these morans!!;)

How do you know they were called Moran?:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭Sparks115

okay...my spelling of moran should have been moron.....typo error... I'm soooooo sooooooooooooooooooooooo sorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyy;)
    They still could be Morons from the Moran family who knows....twits no matter what....

ah bless....But it really is so good to see you concerned with the way local hooligans and loosers carry on in their natural envoirment than being concerned with my spelling errors. Keep up the good work!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭Mullie

Wheres the other thread? Yeah, why is there an alarm going off somewhere in the estate at all times? Its going to drive me up the walls!
    And car alarms too!! Aagghhh!!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,257 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

Mullie wrote:
    Wheres the other thread?

Same thread now.

Yeah, I think that the scum have been forced to retreat a little further up the hill in the direction of Farrankelly Road. Large plumes of smoke can be occassionally seen from the waste ground beind the perimeter wall of the Creche end of the Grove.

I see them from my Vantage point in Fairways. I have to say that the Police were very quick to come up and move them along the last time.

I see that some Chavs have already moved into the upper house of the row of dwellings directly across the roundabout from Godfathers pizza. Burberry and topless youngsters abound.

A car tried to go around the roundabout the wrong way, and was met with "yaaaarr...aaarrghh...yaearrr....aaaarrhyhh" from the Chavees. Fu%k!ng trash....go rent somewhere else.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 239 ✭✭wingding

IT Loser wrote:
    A car tried to go around the roundabout the wrong way, and was met with "yaaaarr...aaarrghh...yaearrr....aaaarrhyhh" from the Chavees. Fu%k!ng trash....go rent somewhere else.

Eh, Not that I don't agree with you, but I don't think you can say that....:p

IT Loser wrote:
    Yeah, I think that the scum have been forced to retreat a little further up the hill in the direction of Farrankelly Road. Large plumes of smoke can be occassionally seen from the waste ground beind the perimeter wall of the Creche end of the Grove.

I see them from my Vantage point in Fairways. I have to say that the Police were very quick to come up and move them along the last time.

I see that some Chavs have already moved into the upper house of the row of dwellings directly across the roundabout from Godfathers pizza. Burberry and topless youngsters abound.

Wow - my memory must be totally shot - I thought you were the person defending these boy racer types on this very forum a while ago?

eoin_s wrote:
    Wow - my memory must be totally shot - I thought you were the person defending these boy racer types on this very forum a while ago?

Yeah, and? Didn't see any of these kids in a car. Now that I mention it I didn't even see a car{s} parked outside. They weren't in Superquinns car park ripping about, they were Chavving it Large on a Balcony. All I saw was them on their balcony making noise. Two totally different situations man, no?

The road is a freakin' jungle anyways.

Now, come on, you're going to get this thread closed just like last time:D

Besides, I did call the Police over the Creche incident. Went on the record and all. Can't get better than that.

wingding wrote:
    Eh, Not that I don't agree with you, but I don't think you can say that....:p

Can, and will!! raaaaarrraraar!!

M*A*C*U- Mobile Anti-Chav Unit.

IT Loser wrote:
    Yeah, and? Didn't see any of these kids in a car. Now that I mention it I didn't even see a car{s} parked outside. They weren't in Superquinns car park ripping about, they were Chavving it Large on a Balcony. All I saw was them on their balcony making noise. Two totally different situations man, no?

The road is a freakin' jungle anyways.

Now, come on, you're going to get this thread closed just like last time:D

Besides, I did call the Police over the Creche incident. Went on the record and all. Can't get better than that.

I'd hazard a guess that it's exactly the same type of people who take the piss in their cars, but my post was not meant to be taken seriously anyhow :)

Yeah, you're probably right that its the same sort of folk, sorry didn't realise you were having a larf. All I can do is call it like I see it. The situation on the roads is brutal, and the chavs are just one part of a bigger jigsaw. However, when it comes to residential disturbances, its a toss up between them and the student-tempo lame-o's of the world.

As for the Creche, I think that they just have the alarm finely balanced, and its the wind thats setting it off.

Anyone have their number.?

When I said "Puroga" to the Guards, they didn't know what to make of it.

Advertisement